Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-21-2018, 08:59 AM   #961
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Okay I need to take a nap before work but I don’t think I can so here’s what I’m going with this year.

I-Macs week 1 roster. Sure it’s missing some players and transactions but the trait edits are key. Re-rates would be nice but the Steelers have plenty of guys around 70 overall I have to keep on the roster so close enough. Plus he’s got the Osfm, FDU, and 2 auto generated draft classes with his trait edits. Sorry they’re not on XBox yet.

Flazko’s front page All Madden set. Charter’s set plays arcade style. All pro is too easy. I’m sure he’ll keep us up to date but it looks good for now.

I make trades preseason week 1. No free agents that weren’t on the 75 man EA roster til week 3. Otherwise I’ll just sign all the best free agents and trade them when I don’t need them, so a little house rule to limit myself lol.

And that’s it I think let’s go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 09:01 AM   #962
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Okay I need to take a nap before work but I don’t think I can so here’s what I’m going with this year.

I-Macs week 1 roster. Sure it’s missing some players and transactions but the trait edits are key. Re-rates would be nice but the Steelers have plenty of guys around 70 overall I have to keep on the roster so close enough. Plus he’s got the Osfm, FDU, and 2 auto generated draft classes with his trait edits. Sorry they’re not on XBox yet.

Flazko’s front page All Madden set. Charter’s set plays arcade style. All pro is too easy. I’m sure he’ll keep us up to date but it looks good for now.

I make trades preseason week 1. No free agents that weren’t on the 75 man EA roster til week 3. Otherwise I’ll just sign all the best free agents and trade them when I don’t need them, so a little house rule to limit myself lol.

And that’s it I think let’s go
Look like you're ready to rock n roll.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:05 AM   #963
MVP

OVR: 4

Played first game with the new AM set. Won as Dallas 17-15 over the Giants. Eli threw for over 300 on 27-37. The Giants didn't run the ball very much with their main back going 12-48 (not Saquon, who was 2nd string). I ran the ball with Zeke probably a little too easily averaging 6 yards per carry. I'll play another and see how it goes.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:20 AM   #964
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Flazko, my man!
You done did it again!
Only got to play one game with the All-Madden set but damn they are good.

I lost 27-22 to the Steelers in Pittsburgh in my LAChargers season.
I actually had the ball on the 2 with 10 seconds to go and threw 2 incomplete passes to lose.
It was a super fun and intense game! Loved every minute of it. I had won 8 in a row on your all pro set, this all madden set is a challenge.
The Steelers offense actually moved the ball against me and I couldn't just sit in the pocket on offense and pick the CPU D apart.
On down note, I lost Phillip Rivers for the rest of the regular season late in the 3rd quarter.
He was having a hell of a season. Now I have Geno Smith and Cardell Jones to pick from.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:55 AM   #965
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I’m curious to the ones who played, and flazko, have you guys noticed the cpu taking deep shots with the cpu acc that low?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 12:12 PM   #966
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’m curious to the ones who played, and flazko, have you guys noticed the cpu taking deep shots with the cpu acc that low?

When you're using all-madden, the slider values don't mean as much for the cpu, the all-madden AI system makes the cpu competitive regardless of what the values are.. The qb accuracy is that low so you don't get "robo qb" in your games.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #967
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Flazko, my man!
You done did it again!
Only got to play one game with the All-Madden set but damn they are good.

I lost 27-22 to the Steelers in Pittsburgh in my LAChargers season.
I actually had the ball on the 2 with 10 seconds to go and threw 2 incomplete passes to lose.
It was a super fun and intense game! Loved every minute of it. I had won 8 in a row on your all pro set, this all madden set is a challenge.
The Steelers offense actually moved the ball against me and I couldn't just sit in the pocket on offense and pick the CPU D apart.
On down note, I lost Phillip Rivers for the rest of the regular season late in the 3rd quarter.
He was having a hell of a season. Now I have Geno Smith and Cardell Jones to pick from.
Awesome man!
Old 09-21-2018, 12:39 PM   #968
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222

Absolutely, matter of fact Big Ben threw deep on me three times on my game last night.
Once for a 72 yd td to AB. He threw it about 40 yd in the air and hit him in stride.
The other 2 were incomplete as my safety came over and knocked them both down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »