Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #1017
Rookie
 
IanT182's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I like most of the stats/scores the game is putting out with the All Madden sliders in my Eagles CFM. However, I wouldn't say the gameplay is realistic.
I've realized since using the sliders the CPU has fumbled 3 times and my team has fumbled 7 times. My teams fumble count should be way higher but in a couple of games it got to the point where it was way beyond realistic and I restarted.
As I mentioned in a previous post Iíve been a victim to Beast Mode 3-4 times a game. My latest example is Russell Shepard (Giants 4th WR) catching a 15 yard pass breaking 4 tackles from Darby, Mills, McLeod, and Jenkins then running 10 yards for a touchdown.
It also seems to me that throwing while on the run is never an option and you might as well throw the ball away.
IanT182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:23 PM   #1018
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanT182
I like most of the stats/scores the game is putting out with the All Madden sliders in my Eagles CFM. However, I wouldn't say the gameplay is realistic.

I've realized since using the sliders the CPU has fumbled 3 times and my team has fumbled 7 times. My teams fumble count should be way higher but in a couple of games it got to the point where it was way beyond realistic and I restarted.

As I mentioned in a previous post Iíve been a victim to Beast Mode 3-4 times a game. My latest example is Russell Shepard (Giants 4th WR) catching a 15 yard pass breaking 4 tackles from Darby, Mills, McLeod, and Jenkins then running 10 yards for a touchdown.

It also seems to me that throwing while on the run is never an option and you might as well throw the ball away.


Not to speak for flazko but Iíd say just raise the fumble slider. I use baker mayfield who has (I believe) a mid 80ís throw on run and mid 80ís throw under pressure and have been okay with throwing on the run. Whoís your QB? This also sounds silly but I edit every QB I play against, and my own to have their carrying atleast a 75. Itís incredibly silly IMO to have these QBs with like a 50-60 carry like most have.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-24-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:38 PM   #1019
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,463
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanT182
I like most of the stats/scores the game is putting out with the All Madden sliders in my Eagles CFM. However, I wouldn't say the gameplay is realistic.
I've realized since using the sliders the CPU has fumbled 3 times and my team has fumbled 7 times. My teams fumble count should be way higher but in a couple of games it got to the point where it was way beyond realistic and I restarted.
As I mentioned in a previous post Iíve been a victim to Beast Mode 3-4 times a game. My latest example is Russell Shepard (Giants 4th WR) catching a 15 yard pass breaking 4 tackles from Darby, Mills, McLeod, and Jenkins then running 10 yards for a touchdown.
It also seems to me that throwing while on the run is never an option and you might as well throw the ball away.
Started a new season with the Cowboys last night.
Dak fumbled 4of the 5 times he was sacked, unreal.
I only lost 33-31 somehow even tho I had 6 TO's.
My qb's have fumbled 11 times in the last 3 games I have played.
Do we raise or lower the fumble slider for less fumbles?
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #1020
MVP
 
Rmiok222's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Started a new season with the Cowboys last night.

Dak fumbled 4of the 5 times he was sacked, unreal.

I only lost 33-31 somehow even tho I had 6 TO's.

My qb's have fumbled 11 times in the last 3 games I have played.

Do we raise or lower the fumble slider for less fumbles?


You raise it for less fumbles


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rmiok222 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #1021
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

You need to use directional passing, like I've said before. Whether you're on the run or not, use directional passing. The sliders I use are more than just pressing a button and making a perfect pass. Use the passing mechanics. And I tested fumbles when I got home earlier and I think 60 is perfect, if anyone has an issue with fumbles still, then raise it higher but those are the settings / sliders I use. I'm happy with the whole set. Restarting my cfm tomorrow on my day off
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Typos
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 09:04 PM   #1022
Rookie
 
IanT182's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Not to speak for flazko but Iíd say just raise the fumble slider. I use baker mayfield who has (I believe) a mid 80ís throw on run and mid 80ís throw under pressure and have been okay with throwing on the run. Whoís your QB? This also sounds silly but I edit every QB I play against, and my own to have their carrying atleast a 75. Itís incredibly silly IMO to have these QBs with like a 50-60 carry like most have.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Carson Wentz
IanT182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #1023
Rookie
 
IanT182's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You need to use directional passing, like I've said before. Whether you're on the run or not, use directional passing. The sliders I use are more than just pressing a button and making a perfect pass. Use the passing mechanics. And I tested fumbles when I got home earlier and I think 60 is perfect, if anyone has an issue with fumbles still, then raise it higher but those are the settings / sliders I use. I'm happy with the whole set. Restarting my cfm tomorrow on my day off
That's the thing I am using directional passing. I don't know, maybe Wentz's ratings are garbage and I should stick to being a pocket passer.
IanT182 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:17 PM   #1024
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanT182
That's the thing I am using directional passing. I don't know, maybe Wentz's ratings are garbage and I should stick to being a pocket passer.
How far off are the passes? How bad is he missing?
I really have no issue using Dak and Carson has better accuracy ratings
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Top -