Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-24-2018, 04:11 PM   #1017
Rookie

IanT182's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I like most of the stats/scores the game is putting out with the All Madden sliders in my Eagles CFM. However, I wouldn't say the gameplay is realistic.
I've realized since using the sliders the CPU has fumbled 3 times and my team has fumbled 7 times. My teams fumble count should be way higher but in a couple of games it got to the point where it was way beyond realistic and I restarted.
As I mentioned in a previous post Iíve been a victim to Beast Mode 3-4 times a game. My latest example is Russell Shepard (Giants 4th WR) catching a 15 yard pass breaking 4 tackles from Darby, Mills, McLeod, and Jenkins then running 10 yards for a touchdown.
It also seems to me that throwing while on the run is never an option and you might as well throw the ball away.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:23 PM   #1018
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanT182
I like most of the stats/scores the game is putting out with the All Madden sliders in my Eagles CFM. However, I wouldn't say the gameplay is realistic.

I've realized since using the sliders the CPU has fumbled 3 times and my team has fumbled 7 times. My teams fumble count should be way higher but in a couple of games it got to the point where it was way beyond realistic and I restarted.

As I mentioned in a previous post Iíve been a victim to Beast Mode 3-4 times a game. My latest example is Russell Shepard (Giants 4th WR) catching a 15 yard pass breaking 4 tackles from Darby, Mills, McLeod, and Jenkins then running 10 yards for a touchdown.

It also seems to me that throwing while on the run is never an option and you might as well throw the ball away.

Not to speak for flazko but Iíd say just raise the fumble slider. I use baker mayfield who has (I believe) a mid 80ís throw on run and mid 80ís throw under pressure and have been okay with throwing on the run. Whoís your QB? This also sounds silly but I edit every QB I play against, and my own to have their carrying atleast a 75. Itís incredibly silly IMO to have these QBs with like a 50-60 carry like most have.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 09-24-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 04:38 PM   #1019
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Started a new season with the Cowboys last night.
Dak fumbled 4of the 5 times he was sacked, unreal.
I only lost 33-31 somehow even tho I had 6 TO's.
My qb's have fumbled 11 times in the last 3 games I have played.
Do we raise or lower the fumble slider for less fumbles?
Old 09-24-2018, 04:44 PM   #1020
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Started a new season with the Cowboys last night.

Dak fumbled 4of the 5 times he was sacked, unreal.

I only lost 33-31 somehow even tho I had 6 TO's.

My qb's have fumbled 11 times in the last 3 games I have played.

Do we raise or lower the fumble slider for less fumbles?

You raise it for less fumbles

Old 09-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #1021
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You need to use directional passing, like I've said before. Whether you're on the run or not, use directional passing. The sliders I use are more than just pressing a button and making a perfect pass. Use the passing mechanics. And I tested fumbles when I got home earlier and I think 60 is perfect, if anyone has an issue with fumbles still, then raise it higher but those are the settings / sliders I use. I'm happy with the whole set. Restarting my cfm tomorrow on my day off

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2018 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 09:04 PM   #1022
Rookie

IanT182's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Not to speak for flazko but Iíd say just raise the fumble slider. I use baker mayfield who has (I believe) a mid 80ís throw on run and mid 80ís throw under pressure and have been okay with throwing on the run. Whoís your QB? This also sounds silly but I edit every QB I play against, and my own to have their carrying atleast a 75. Itís incredibly silly IMO to have these QBs with like a 50-60 carry like most have.

Carson Wentz
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #1023
Rookie

IanT182's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You need to use directional passing, like I've said before. Whether you're on the run or not, use directional passing. The sliders I use are more than just pressing a button and making a perfect pass. Use the passing mechanics. And I tested fumbles when I got home earlier and I think 60 is perfect, if anyone has an issue with fumbles still, then raise it higher but those are the settings / sliders I use. I'm happy with the whole set. Restarting my cfm tomorrow on my day off
That's the thing I am using directional passing. I don't know, maybe Wentz's ratings are garbage and I should stick to being a pocket passer.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:17 PM   #1024
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
That's the thing I am using directional passing. I don't know, maybe Wentz's ratings are garbage and I should stick to being a pocket passer.
How far off are the passes? How bad is he missing?
I really have no issue using Dak and Carson has better accuracy ratings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »