Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-25-2018, 09:34 PM   #1073
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Things I didn't like, the stutter step delay was still there with Fast game speed, my team had so many drops while the cpu caught everything, cpu broke way more tackles than me, reaction times were not what I like, I like players to react as the ball is thrown, not get there before the ball is even thrown, a few things I didn't like, cfm played a little different from Play Now and Practice. I do have a set I was making in cfm but put it on the back burner, I'm going to try it out now that I restart week 1 vs Panthers and see how it goes.

You should try normal speed bro I loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-25-2018, 09:35 PM   #1074
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
You should try normal speed bro I loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I did and I agree. It's the best game speed this year. 100%
Old 09-25-2018, 09:44 PM   #1075
Rookie

sounds good buddy look forward to playing one with them here in a bit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #1076
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
sounds good buddy look forward to playing one with them here in a bit
I really had to tone down the reaction times, boost receiver catching for the user a little because everything is dropped or popped out while lowering cpu catching a little cuz they catch everything , change the game speed back to normal because on everything else there's a stutter delay, I just want everything to be balanced and fair for both sides. I'm extremely satisfied with the changes. 100% getting through my cfm with them.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:48 PM   #1077
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also changed speed parity back to 25 because I really enjoy it. Speed isn't everything but it helps elite speeds stand out.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:54 PM   #1078
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok thread, everything is pretty much final, unless there is a nasty patch that throws things off. I would really like to thank everyone for your support on the thread and for feedback and patience. I think the sets are solid, not perfect, but solid! Let's all have a great year of Madden.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:00 PM   #1079
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ok thread, everything is pretty much final, unless there is a nasty patch that throws things off. I would really like to thank everyone for your support on the thread and for feedback and patience. I think the sets are solid, not perfect, but solid! Let's all have a great year of Madden.

Hey man not sure if you remember me from last year! Really happy to hear u made a AM set I will be doing this ASAP.

Got a quick question and Iím sorry if it has already been answered. Do you do player switch on defense on ur personal set?
Old 09-25-2018, 10:01 PM   #1080
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Hey man not sure if you remember me from last year! Really happy to hear u made a AM set I will be doing this ASAP.

Got a quick question and Iím sorry if it has already been answered. Do you do player switch on defense on ur personal set?
What's up brotha. I remember you. I don't switch on defense , even on All-Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »