Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2018, 10:55 AM   #1129
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I too can only use normal speed.
When I play on slow or fast, there is a slight "hitch" when a kick or punt returner catches the ball. They will not move at all for like a second, it bugs the crap out of me!
Also I see it when I gun out of the shotgun formation.
It does not happen at all on normal speed.
Are all of you not seeing this?
Yeah normal speed is the way to go currently. Slow and Fast feature that dumb stutter glitch. It's unfortunate because I like those speeds for different styles of gameplay.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:00 AM   #1130
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Thanks y’all! Man I love this community. I played my first game on flazkos personal set last night against the falcons and I lost in OT 23-20. However the game played great. No “AM cheese”.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This is a great community. It's addicting. There's times where I am drained and want to take a break from the forum but I can't. I enjoy helping people find ways to make Madden a better experience, so I find myself sticking around year after year. It's honestly like a big family. I got love for each and everyone of you guys. And that's awesome bro. I hope I fixed the running game for both sides. It's working out for myself. Excited to play my week 3 game today vs Seattle. I possibly may be taking a player back with me from Seattle.. I'm lacking one real piece to my team that I think could take me all the way .... Safety.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:01 AM   #1131
All Star

Flazko's Arena

How's the running game been honestly for everyone using my personal set? (both cpu and user)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #1132
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How's the running game been honestly for everyone using my personal set? (both cpu and user)

I’ve loved it but I did keep user at 60 but I lowered cpu tackle to 45 and put the running on cpu to 80

Old 09-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #1133
Banned

Quote:
This is a great community. It's addicting. There's times where I am drained and want to take a break from the forum but I can't. I enjoy helping people find ways to make Madden a better experience, so I find myself sticking around year after year. It's honestly like a big family. I got love for each and everyone of you guys. And that's awesome bro. I hope I fixed the running game for both sides. It's working out for myself. Excited to play my week 3 game today vs Seattle. I possibly may be taking a player back with me from Seattle.. I'm lacking one real piece to my team that I think could take me all the way .... Safety.

I tried giving them the world and nope lol

Old 09-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #1134
Pro

Quote:
I havnt played my CFM yet but I did update my sliders n can't wait to play the cowboys there are in 1st place in the NFC EasT eagles 2nd GiANTS 3rd I wanna see those RB play well

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2018, 12:00 PM   #1135
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

For anyone using PennyTrader rosters, Adrian Peterson is not in the game and will need to be created
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 12:04 PM   #1136
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
For anyone using PennyTrader rosters, Adrian Peterson is not in the game and will need to be created
I had to create Brett Maher too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »