Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It痴 On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2018, 07:37 PM   #1169
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

So I figured out, reaction time below 50 makes defense more aware to the run, above 50 makes them more aware to the pass. I've noticed since changing reaction to 1.. Sometimes my corner isn't even reacting to slants. I'm 100% sure. I put my name on it. I've played 3 full games and I feel the defense sliders need adjusting, if you're enjoying, don't update. Sorry for the constant updates.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:39 PM   #1170
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I figured out, reaction time below 50 makes defense more aware to the run, above 50 makes them more aware to the pass. I've noticed since changing reaction to 1.. Sometimes my corner isn't even reacting to slants. I'm 100% sure. I put my name on it. I've played 3 full games and I feel the defense sliders need adjusting, if you're enjoying, don't update. Sorry for the constant updates.


Haha bro I was just thinking the same thing I致e played 4 games and I noticed the corners literally sometimes doing nothing


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:40 PM   #1171
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I知 lame when it comes to sliders so I was like why is this happening duuuhhh lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #1172
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Haha bro I was just thinking the same thing I致e played 4 games and I noticed the corners literally sometimes doing nothing


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes, this had been a bother, it screwed me in that Seattle game. My apologies to everyone for the constant updates but I want the game to play great, in pretty sure it's best to set cpu reaction at 25, and coverage at 50, and for user reaction 50-55 and coverage 75. It's closer to default but there are things the user needs boosted to have a chance.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:42 PM   #1173
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I'm gong to ride out the sliders for my personal set regardless of patches, I don't want to constantly mess with sliders like the last few years.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #1174
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes, this had been a bother, it screwed me in that Seattle game. My apologies to everyone for the constant updates but I want the game to play great, in pretty sure it's best to set cpu reaction at 25, and coverage at 50, and for user reaction 50-55 and coverage 75. It's closer to default but there are things the user needs boosted to have a chance.


Yeah I知 updating the D and then done lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:46 PM   #1175
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah I知 updating the D and then done lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Same here. I updated the OP. My personal set is FINAL.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 07:50 PM   #1176
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Mar 2005
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I知 normally all pro due to the garbage that is AM, but I知 thinking I知 gunna try your sliders, I知 just not enjoying madden at the moment, I知 hoping these sliders will help otherwise I have no idea what to do.

Nice trade buy the way.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bailey4mvp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:38 AM.

Top -