Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-02-2018, 01:36 PM   #1321
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Has anyone got a game in with my all-madden set post patch? There's a few things I was still looking at. Want to see everyone's honest opinions first. I did update user running but that's all so far for that set. My main focus was the V5 Set first.

Iíll be using all madden my whole franchise. Iíll use the set tonight, take screen shots and post them later.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #1322
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hoping V5 can be optimized since the gameplay seems to be better than AM. AM still has too many QB fumbles which is frustrating, along with the CPU boosts.

V5 pass coverage against the CUP and ability to get pressure on the QB appear to need adjustments based on the game I played after the patch yesterday.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #1323
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Has anyone got a game in with my all-madden set post patch? There's a few things I was still looking at. Want to see everyone's honest opinions first. I did update user running but that's all so far for that set. My main focus was the V5 Set first.
Unhittable and I played last night. We use your All Madden set. Very happy with the gameplay. Game is challenging, but winnable. But we both feel like the games could go either way.

Only issue I has was the lack of pressure on the QB by user controlled DE's. I was getting sacks with lbs though. But DEs seemed to stay "stuck" to the OL blockers. Could be that I use the Lions though. But through 3 games (2 post patch) i have one sack with a DE.

The only other isdue was the extreme number of block in the back calls, even with the ljider at 50. Haven't played with it at 48 yet though.

Last edited by ktd1976; 10-02-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #1324
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Hoping V5 can be optimized since the gameplay seems to be better than AM. AM still has too many QB fumbles which is frustrating, along with the CPU boosts.

V5 pass coverage against the CUP and ability to get pressure on the QB appear to need adjustments based on the game I played after the patch yesterday.
The qb fumbles and cpu boost is what's frustrating to me as well. I'm working on it as we speak. The set may look different but I think I figured out something to where it's close to default so it doesn't get funky but the cpu isn't receiving a massive boost. Update to all-madden set coming today at about 2pm Mountain Time.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #1325
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

hey flazko I'm a big fan of your slider .. I've played three games with my jets cfm now I had the feeling at no time to be in danger to collect a td clearly have the cpu also dotted but not with pressure I do not know how I should explain it .. this feeling now they are on the train and I have to watch out for hell or they machine up the field .. and with my jets offensive which is really not good it was too easy to get to points .. I like it difficult or realistic in the sense that if I have no good offensive I feel it too .. the pass play was too easy by hand .. despite bad qb and oline .. the run game of the cpu was virtually in all do not play there no single rb went over 40 yards where i had to say when run blocking was at 77 they were really dangerous .. i do not want to criticize i'm looking for solutions to the problems do not get me wrong.. sry for my english
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 02:18 PM   #1326
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
hey flazko I'm a big fan of your slider .. I've played three games with my jets cfm now I had the feeling at no time to be in danger to collect a td clearly have the cpu also dotted but not with pressure I do not know how I should explain it .. this feeling now they are on the train and I have to watch out for hell or they machine up the field .. and with my jets offensive which is really not good it was too easy to get to points .. I like it difficult or realistic in the sense that if I have no good offensive I feel it too .. the pass play was too easy by hand .. despite bad qb and oline .. the run game of the cpu was virtually in all do not play there no single rb went over 40 yards where i had to say when run blocking was at 77 they were really dangerous .. i do not want to criticize i'm looking for solutions to the problems do not get me wrong.. sry for my english
Which set and was it before yesterday's title update or after?
Old 10-02-2018, 02:23 PM   #1327
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
The qb fumbles and cpu boost is what's frustrating to me as well. I'm working on it as we speak. The set may look different but I think I figured out something to where it's close to default so it doesn't get funky but the cpu isn't receiving a massive boost. Update to all-madden set coming today at about 2pm Mountain Time.
Awesome, I'll try any AM or V5 you can put out by that time. That is exactly around the time I have available to play a game today. Thanks Flazko! Your effort is very much appreciated.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:27 PM   #1328
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Awesome, I'll try any AM or V5 you can put out by that time. That is exactly around the time I have available to play a game today. Thanks Flazko! Your effort is very much appreciated.
You're welcome bro. I updated V5 this morning so that should be good. Working on All-Madden now. Going to compare the two and decide what is best for my personal use.

Thanks for the support.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »