Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #1337
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I finished my testing and update a little early so I decided to go try a quarter in a separate franchise I have strictly for slider testing and I must say I found myself enjoying the All-Madden set much more than the V5. This was not because the V5 Set isn't good or because I saw any issues, it was simply because the challenge was there but everything seemed smoothed with my all-madden set. I believe this set is exactly what I invisioned with All-Madden when I decided to try creating the set. V5 was very smooth as well but I've always said, if I could make All-Madden work to my liking, I would use it. My only issue with All-Madden over the years is I just didn't think it was realistic no matter what you did to it. But after being stubborn and trying to make it work while staying close to default, I think I found something that truly is playable on All-Madden. I don't want to flip flop between sets and I'm guilty of this over the past couple years. What we need to realize is the game will never be perfect, EA will release updates throughout the year that will change things. I believe as long as you find a set where you see more pros than cons, it makes it much easier to adjust when a random patch is released. I also believe after EA's first two patches, everything pretty much stays put for the year. So if you are able to have a set after the first two patches where you're satisfied, you're more and likely going to enjoy the rest of the madden season. So again, for those who like to know what I use. I will 100% be using all madden the rest of Madden 19's life cycle, I may also focus on ONLY ALL-MADDEN next year. I more than likely will just create 1 All-Pro and 1 All-Madden set for years to come, I just can't leave the All-Pro community hanging lol

Thank you to those who come back year after year to support the thread. Much appreciated.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-02-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:09 PM   #1338
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Which are you currently favoring? V5 or AM?
AM is what I decided to stay put on this year.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:10 PM   #1339
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
Only 10 min ? What is with 15 and 12 run clock
I didn't understand your question fully. I've been using 10 mins with 25 run off because I like the amount of plays more.

A good clock for 15 mins is with 15 to 18 seconds run off.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #1340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Reaction, coverage, run blocking are important to take a look at if you're using it at 0. Make sure you're set on a game speed before making adjustments as well.
What is the difference between 0 PSPS and 35 PSPS? When I play on 35 itís feels like the players starts running really slow on the the kickoffs. When on 0 he starts with his actual speed. Not sure if Iím crazy or itís an actually difference. Was wondering if you could give me some info on it...
Old 10-02-2018, 04:18 PM   #1341
All Star

Flazko's Arena

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE THREAD: I no longer plan on adjusting sets. I'm happy where each and every set is currently at. If you have any specific questions, I'm always here to help. I'm here to help those who want to continue adjusting sliders. I would like to enjoy the game this year and get through seasons in my franchise. Over the years I find myself tinkering with sliders more than I should, we call this "Slideritis". I spend majority of my time testing sliders instead of actually enjoying the game. I would like to thank everyone for the feedback and for the continued support, year after year. I would also like to encourage everyone and anyone to share pics of post game stats, just list which slider set you are using and any specific changes you've took upon yourself to make. I love this community and I want to thank everyone for keeping my thread troll free and strictly madden talk. You guys are awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 04:24 PM   #1342
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderjustin9833
What is the difference between 0 PSPS and 35 PSPS? When I play on 35 itís feels like the players starts running really slow on the the kickoffs. When on 0 he starts with his actual speed. Not sure if Iím crazy or itís an actually difference. Was wondering if you could give me some info on it...
I think 0 is cheesy, streaks are over powered, speed should not be all that matters. 50 is balanced based on 40 yard dash times. I think 35-40 gives enough speed separation without making speed the only thing that matters. This slider also is responsible for footplants and movement. The differences are small, it's really hard to notice. If you really want to see differences than stand out, test it at 100,50, 25. Bewteen 0-25 and between 75-100, I don't see much of a difference, it's between 25-75 where you really notice differences.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:26 PM   #1343
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I finished my testing and update a little early so I decided to go try a quarter in a separate franchise I have strictly for slider testing and I must say I found myself enjoying the All-Madden set much more than the V5. This was not because the V5 Set isn't good or because I saw any issues, it was simply because the challenge was there but everything seemed smoothed with my all-madden set. I believe this set is exactly what I invisioned with All-Madden when I decided to try creating the set. V5 was very smooth as well but I've always said, if I could make All-Madden work to my liking, I would use it. My only issue with All-Madden over the years is I just didn't think it was realistic no matter what you did to it. But after being stubborn and trying to make it work while staying close to default, I think I found something that truly is playable on All-Madden. I don't want to flip flop between sets and I'm guilty of this over the past couple years. What we need to realize is the game will never be perfect, EA will release updates throughout the year that will change things. I believe as long as you find a set where you see more pros than cons, it makes it much easier to adjust when a random patch is released. I also believe after EA's first two patches, everything pretty much stays put for the year. So if you are able to have a set after the first two patches where you're satisfied, you're more and likely going to enjoy the rest of the madden season. So again, for those who like to know what I use. I will 100% be using all madden the rest of Madden 19's life cycle, I may also focus on ONLY ALL-MADDEN next year. I more than likely will just create 1 All-Pro and 1 All-Madden set for years to come, I just can't leave the All-Pro community hanging lol

Thank you to those who come back year after year to support the thread. Much appreciated.
You've toned down penalties. Are you seeing any?

I've played 1.5 games post patch and the CPU offense is not nearly as dangerous. I've been using Mr. Hurricane's AM setting b/c you recommended it awhile back. His give the CPU a little more of a boost.

Last edited by kpeercy; 10-02-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:26 PM   #1344
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys who have been with me from the beginning know I used to use my sets with speed parity between 90-100 and would never get chased down by a lineman or anything outrageous. The speed parity slider is more than just speed differences, it's also player movement, footplanting, footwork, warping, suction, Ect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »