Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2018, 10:09 PM   #1457
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
i deleted my profile then changed the sliders...I've only played one quarter but i must say..
Awesome. Which set did you go with?
Old 10-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #1458
Pro

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I totally get what you're saying but u don't get what I'm saying. U seem to care a little too much about this lol.
Flazkos.... unbelievable sliders. I have been using your all Madden and this game has never played better. I've been playing with default penalties except OPI off and Intentional grounding off (it helps lower sack numbers and funky qb holding onto the ball too long. Here's my question.....do you still recommend to not use your penalty settings if I make a coaching adjustment? It's usually only changing cornerback coverage to best overall.... I also will change a lineman to go into a zone coverage and have the lb blitz....or I'll pull a lineman and cover a flat instead of rushing the QB. This helps eliminate some of the robo qb. But what do you think......keep penalties at default or you think it'd be ok to still play like I do and make penalty adjustments?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #1459
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
Flazkos.... unbelievable sliders. I have been using your all Madden and this game has never played better. I've been playing with default penalties except OPI off and Intentional grounding off (it helps lower sack numbers and funky qb holding onto the ball too long. Here's my question.....do you still recommend to not use your penalty settings if I make a coaching adjustment? It's usually only changing cornerback coverage to best overall.... I also will change a lineman to go into a zone coverage and have the lb blitz....or I'll pull a lineman and cover a flat instead of rushing the QB. This helps eliminate some of the robo qb. But what do you think......keep penalties at default or you think it'd be ok to still play like I do and make penalty adjustments?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You might be okay but the risk vs reward is favored more so for risk.

Edit: idk if that was confusing but basically all I'm saying is you might be okay but there's more risk of getting called for a penalty when you adjust the sliders. Coaching adjustments were ment to be played on default penalties. The odds of you getting called for a penalty almost double when you set a coaching adjustment to "aggressive". Matching penalty adjustments + aggressive coaching adjustment, the odds are not In your favor.

But if you are successful, the reward will be much sweeter.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-04-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:19 PM   #1460
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Also, Take into account each player's penalty discipline trait not just what is set for penalty sliders.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:29 PM   #1461
Rookie

Still not seeing good running game from the cpu any suggestions with your all madden sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 10:31 PM   #1462
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
Still not seeing good running game from the cpu any suggestions with your all madden sliders?
Not really, I mean you can raise the cpu run block to 99 but the animations might act wonky and you might get some suction blocking. I'm sure EA is working on it. It's been everyone's complaint this year. 🤞
Old 10-04-2018, 10:33 PM   #1463
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've thought about testing it at 99 again. I've went as high as 90 with run blocking and it looked strange then but I also had other sliders set different which will make a difference. Each slider plays off of each other, so it matters where you have everything set. Each slider does more than what the description says.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:34 PM   #1464
All Star

Flazko's Arena

After my game vs Jaguars, I thought about looking at just run blocking for the cpu.. I may look at it in a while.
17 yards rushing while you have Leonard fournette is unacceptable. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »