Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2018, 03:54 PM   #1537
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

ave a question regarding my pitation I have now three games in my season behind me am quite satisfied with my slidern but I have a small problem then but .. 22-30 18-24 22-27 are the litter attempts and arrived passes the opponent .. are so high around the 75 for mayfield stafford and tannehill is because of my cover in which I sometimes have the feeling that the wr are too free or at my pass response or at the qb acc or maybe at the threshold? ? ask about questions
Old 10-06-2018, 03:58 PM   #1538
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madd

played a game on your all madden set. it played really well.

just one game sample size.

felt user running was a little easy as u can see in the stats. too many broken tackles

cpu accuracy. luck threw a lot of errant passes. but completed them when it counted.

solid back and fourth game. indy took a 14-0 lead and shut down my o 1st quarter. mixon broke the offense out of its slump with a 66 yard single back drive right up the middle untouched. caught the safety on a blitz. ive never seen that on all madden this year. its nice to see. quarter 3 mixon broke another 40 yarder down to the 1 that lead to a daulton/eifert 1yrd td. 14-14 going into the 4th. daulton hit ross on a nice 8 yrd slant 21-14 bengals. then indy responded with a 32 yard cross by hilton who broke two tackles to score 21 all. 7 min left both teams stall then daulton takes over with a nice time management drive and a huge 16 yard 4th down conversion that lead to a field goal with no time left.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #1539
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
played a game on your all madden set. it played really well.

just one game sample size.

felt user running was a little easy as u can see in the stats. too many broken tackles

cpu accuracy. luck threw a lot of errant passes. but completed them when it counted.

solid back and fourth game. indy took a 14-0 lead and shut down my o 1st quarter. mixon broke the offense out of its slump with a 66 yard single back drive right up the middle untouched. caught the safety on a blitz. ive never seen that on all madden this year. its nice to see. quarter 3 mixon broke another 40 yarder down to the 1 that lead to a daulton/eifert 1yrd td. 14-14 going into the 4th. daulton hit ross on a nice 8 yrd slant 21-14 bengals. then indy responded with a 32 yard cross by hilton who broke two tackles to score 21 all. 7 min left both teams stall then daulton takes over with a nice time management drive and a huge 16 yard 4th down conversion that lead to a field goal with no time left.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I might match cpu tackling with user tackling but the lower tackling helps open up the running game.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:06 PM   #1540
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Mate, it’s Madden. I’m sorry, but this game is known to have a game here and there where it is just absurd. It happens lol. I’ve had games where I’ve picked the QB off 5 times and then the next 3 games I don’t get a single INT. Then there is other games I can’t stop sacking the QB, and another I’m fighting to even get pressure. Sliders can only fix certain things, it can’t fix the random moments where Madden decides to go freaking crazy. We all have games where we are like wtf is going on. Flazko sets are pretty successful and just because 1 single odd game doesn’t make it bad or not successful. Variety is key. That sure sounds like a whole lot of it in that game.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
That's all I was trying to say. Sometimes u get those weird madden things that happens only in Madden, I've never seen it in 2k games but I noticed back in the EA sports ncaa days and madden that there's dumb things that happen. It's like one game everything goes right for you and the next game with no slider changes, you get whipped cuz nothing will go your way. Your guys won't block or forgot how to catch all the sudden. I wish I could have a game where I get more than 2 ints lol
Old 10-06-2018, 04:30 PM   #1541
Rookie

Loving the updated sliders Flazko. The running game is really solid as I’m playing the season opener as the Bears vs. Packers on all madden.

The runs seem organic as I’m sometimes brought down with one tackle and others I’m brought down after breaking a couple. Same fir the cpu tun game. As an added bonus Aaron Rodgers (cpu) has scrambled for yards as needed. I’ll post stats at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 04:32 PM   #1542
Rookie

Flazko your sliders are great. Using the AM set. Played my Eagles franchise first game using the updated set. Played the Vikings to 30-30 tie. Had a chance to to win it twice but Elliot kept missing fg's. So 1-3-1 going into NYG. Cpu running was good they had over 150.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #1543
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustas_rhyme
Loving the updated sliders Flazko. The running game is really solid as I’m playing the season opener as the Bears vs. Packers on all madden.

The runs seem organic as I’m sometimes brought down with one tackle and others I’m brought down after breaking a couple. Same fir the cpu tun game. As an added bonus Aaron Rodgers (cpu) has scrambled for yards as needed. I’ll post stats at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Awesome bro
Old 10-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #1544
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomhad
Flazko your sliders are great. Using the AM set. Played my Eagles franchise first game using the updated set. Played the Vikings to 30-30 tie. Had a chance to to win it twice but Elliot kept missing fg's. So 1-3-1 going into NYG. Cpu running was good they had over 150.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
A tie? Nice. I've yet to have a tie lol glad the running game is better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »