Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #1593
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Played two games so far with these sliders. Small sample size but Iím liking what Iím seeing so far.

I did give up 12 sacks (9 of which were by one player) last game so that is a little disconcerting, but I hope it was an anomaly and doesnít happen in future games.
Use the line protection adjustments. That's what they're there for.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #1594
Rookie

Hey Flazko. Love the sliders, but I still seem to be trouncing the cpu on all madden. What sliders wpuld be best to adkust to make it a little more of a challenge wirhout taking away the realism that the sluder set has.

The cpu just doesnt do much on either side of the ball, rarely have we had under 30 points vs the cpu, while they are lucky to get one, maybe two scoring drives.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Old 10-09-2018, 07:22 PM   #1595
Rookie

Much better outcome this time. Lions are a beat up squad but still was a 2 possession game.

Kinda upset with madden AI. At the end of the game they ran a draw when it was 4th and 21.... yeah....

Anyways Ima lower user qb accuracy a tad and see how that goesIMG_2566.jpgIMG_2567.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #1596
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unhittable
Hey Flazko. Love the sliders, but I still seem to be trouncing the cpu on all madden. What sliders wpuld be best to adkust to make it a little more of a challenge wirhout taking away the realism that the sluder set has.

The cpu just doesnt do much on either side of the ball, rarely have we had under 30 points vs the cpu, while they are lucky to get one, maybe two scoring drives.

Any advice would be appreciated!
Lower your pass coverage a little, higher cpu reaction and coverage a bit, and raise cpu pass block.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:09 PM   #1597
Banned

I want to know why everyone has Xbox! Lol ps4 is better! JK but seriously rosters are scarce on ps4

Old 10-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #1598
MVP

tyler28's Arena

i do feel since the patch all madden is a little "easier" but plays really well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #1599
Rookie

Flazko do you enter the auto subs for your opponents team too?

Old 10-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #1600
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
i do feel since the patch all madden is a little "easier" but plays really well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I do believe they nerfed All Madden a bit. Trust me though if you play enough games youíll be able to tell youíre playing a harder difficulty.

Auto subs take effect for the cpu if entered in the main menu I believe, but I havenít tested myself.

Iím having good games using the All Madden set. My Steelers team is 94-95 overall though in year 2. Iím thinking about raising injuries to 20-25 and 50-55 when I sim because theyíre just not a factor. Year 1 I had 3 ďoutĒ injuries total and never played a team with more than 2. Year 2 Iíve had 0 through 10 weeks. Makes me very nervous but I want to see some rookies play, my team and the cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »