Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #1625
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Flazko, you use no switch correct?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sgwrestler11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 10:42 PM   #1626
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Flazko, you use no switch correct?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Correct. To be specific. On defense I user as Jaylon Smith and stay as him even after ball has been thrown. On offense I switch to WR after catch has been made And user as that WR.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:03 AM   #1627
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Essen, Germany
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

I have a few questions.
First of all I use your sliders a few years and I love them so thank you for your effort.

I have a little Ąproblemď.
The CPU punts are inconsistent (for me). I experience a huge Range and variety of Ounts. Sometimes the Punt was kicked directly behind the DLine. But I also received a Punt from the own endzone which ended as a Touchback twice and a few +80/90 yards Punts. The most time the ball is kicked out of bounds.
I am not playing much at the moment so I canít verify it or test it in other situations. But
Is this a slider related thing or can be managed with sliders?

Another little issue: Stamina on Single plays. If my RB/Receiver is in the open field, theyíre just slow af cause they canít run anymore. But I think this is also no slider related problem.
CrazyRaptor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:13 AM   #1628
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Correct. To be specific. On defense I user as Jaylon Smith and stay as him even after ball has been thrown. On offense I switch to WR after catch has been made And user as that WR.
Got it thanks bro... I use Jaylon too... I found myself switching on deep balls, but I think I'm gonna try your method.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
sgwrestler11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:05 AM   #1629
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRaptor
I have a few questions.
First of all I use your sliders a few years and I love them so thank you for your effort.

I have a little Ąproblemď.
The CPU punts are inconsistent (for me). I experience a huge Range and variety of Ounts. Sometimes the Punt was kicked directly behind the DLine. But I also received a Punt from the own endzone which ended as a Touchback twice and a few +80/90 yards Punts. The most time the ball is kicked out of bounds.
I am not playing much at the moment so I canít verify it or test it in other situations. But
Is this a slider related thing or can be managed with sliders?

Another little issue: Stamina on Single plays. If my RB/Receiver is in the open field, theyíre just slow af cause they canít run anymore. But I think this is also no slider related problem.
You should expect a wide variety of punts. Wind and kickers play a big factor. Field position too. Yeah a lot go out of bounds but most coaches donít want a return on punts. Most of us use iMacís rosters and he changes punter ratings to limit power and accuracy, so that may help with the 70-80 yard punts.

As for stamina: you need to watch the bar at the bottom. You canít use the trigger for burst/acceleration for more than a few seconds. Juke/spin moves and tackle attempts also drain the bar. It does seem like they run out faster this year, but you can go 80 yards no problem if you time your bursts and moves right. The sliders only really affect how tired they are the next play after being used a lot on one, at least as far as I can tell.
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:22 AM   #1630
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
You should expect a wide variety of punts. Wind and kickers play a big factor. Field position too. Yeah a lot go out of bounds but most coaches donít want a return on punts. Most of us use iMacís rosters and he changes punter ratings to limit power and accuracy, so that may help with the 70-80 yard punts.



As for stamina: you need to watch the bar at the bottom. You canít use the trigger for burst/acceleration for more than a few seconds. Juke/spin moves and tackle attempts also drain the bar. It does seem like they run out faster this year, but you can go 80 yards no problem if you time your bursts and moves right. The sliders only really affect how tired they are the next play after being used a lot on one, at least as far as I can tell.


Thatís so true about the boost I now have learned to use the sprint sparingly and control the joystick movement carefully and now Iím pretty good at completing a break out run 75%of the time so key to that is use the sprint button sparingly and even when In the open cycle it


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:16 PM   #1631
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Hey man just checked the forum back after starting what’s been a rest online franchise with my brother. My jets are hurting 4-4 while his eagles are at 6-2. Had some great games and some dominations. Much thanks again for the sliders and advice. Quick question, how come you changed the original page? Now you only have the two slider sets whereas before you had a few. Not sure if you answered this before but with 200 pages that’s a lot to look for haha
The_Waterboy92 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #1632
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Hey man just checked the forum back after starting whatís been a rest online franchise with my brother. My jets are hurting 4-4 while his eagles are at 6-2. Had some great games and some dominations. Much thanks again for the sliders and advice. Quick question, how come you changed the original page? Now you only have the two slider sets whereas before you had a few. Not sure if you answered this before but with 200 pages thatís a lot to look for haha
It's hard to maintain and cater to more than two slider sets with the time I have. I also wanted to officially move forward as an All-Pro and All-Madden slider set creator. So from now on, each year I will have two sets: One for All-Pro and one for All-Madden.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Top -