Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #1705
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

first game blowout lost against the lions 41 - 16 very good stats .. game still made fun .. for my feeling a bit too much broken tackle but I'm waiting for the second game off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 06:23 PM   #1706
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Richnav. Just wanted to see what you think of that newbodamescapeplan guys new custom rosters with edited ratings and traits ? I checked out 2 others yesterday and they were not what was advertised. Thanks.

Played my first game and it was great I was getting blown out but maybe a come back scored td with 18 seconds letís everything felt smooth Iíll play some more before I make a real determination but so far so good bro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-20-2018, 12:37 AM   #1707
Banned

Image1540010222.730797.jpg

Old 10-20-2018, 01:04 AM   #1708
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Playing my first game since the patch, I left everything where I had it except move my parity scale.

So far losing 21-3 at the half to the titans, mariota is 16/17 for 170 on passing, majority of his throws are all dink passes that happen to sometimes break tackles for a good gain. Iím getting shut out on offense, mainly no pass blocking at all. So some tweaks I need to make for sure

Btw has anyone been noticing the cpu throwing a lot of conservative throws? Like dink and dunk kind of thing, I noticed it before the patch a bit also
Old 10-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #1709
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Playing my first game since the patch, I left everything where I had it except move my parity scale.

So far losing 21-3 at the half to the titans, mariota is 16/17 for 170 on passing, majority of his throws are all dink passes that happen to sometimes break tackles for a good gain. Iím getting shut out on offense, mainly no pass blocking at all. So some tweaks I need to make for sure no good mix

Btw has anyone been noticing the cpu throwing a lot of conservative throws? Like dink and dunk kind of thing, I noticed it before the patch a bit also
not really .. some deep some conservative rb's are also involved in everything a good mix
Old 10-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #1710
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

I'm hearing that very little,if any adjustments to sliders needs to be done post patch. Anyone here gonna sim the boys-skins game?
Old 10-20-2018, 12:01 PM   #1711
Rookie

so from the chart that somebody made for the new speed parties so if it is set on 50 now it's equal to 0 before hand, which would make sense cause i'm getting crazy separation now, so is that the correct thinking then?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #1712
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTats412
so from the chart that somebody made for the new speed parties so if it is set on 50 now it's equal to 0 before hand, which would make sense cause i'm getting crazy separation now, so is that the correct thinking then?

Iíve got mine at 40 and Iím loving it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »