Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-23-2018, 01:24 PM   #1729
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

We're paying Cooper 14 million this year and next year total, (14 million total for a 2x pro bowler for this year and next) there's not really any great WRs in next year's draft, not really any good WR free agents next year either. We were more than likely going to take a WR with our first round pick anyways, why not trade a first for a player who's already established and has proved he can be good in the league. Yeah he's had some drops the last two years and been a little inconsistent but that whole Raiders team had been, not just him. Sometimes players need a change of scenery to rejuvenate their career. The guy is only 24 years old with some nfl experience. Eagles offered a 2nd for him, we had to offer a 1st. Now there's no excuses for Dak, this trade was to also see what we have with Dak going forward. The excuse for him has been he don't got a #1 WR, now he does.. Lets see what Dak is really made of. I love the trade. Drafting a WR with the first pick is just as risky as trading for one. Time will tell who got the better part of the deal. It is funny to me how other Cowboys fans cried to trade for a #1 WR. And now we did and they're questioning it. We got a solid young defense, Dak, and Zeke and an O Line that's been a little inconsistent but still very good, our linebacking Corps is Young and good, our pass rushers are young and good and being paid nothing. I like my team.

Edit: this video features very valid points https://youtu.be/aJwMYIpDw-0

Last edited by Flazko; 10-23-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:29 PM   #1730
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
We survived the divisional round against the rams. Had to finish the game with bridgewater as cousins got injured in the end of the 2nd quarter.

Onto the falcons which have became quite the dynasty team in my franchise

Attachment 157037Attachment 157038
Who's In the conference championship games in your cfm?
Old 10-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #1731
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Who's In the conference championship games in your cfm?

Falcons vs Vikings (me)
Ravens vs pats

3rd year in my franchise and each team had the #1 or 2 seed in their conference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #1732
Rookie

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Falcons vs Vikings (me)
Ravens vs pats

3rd year in my franchise and each team had the #1 or 2 seed in their conference

A little history on the Vikings vs falcons rivalry that has become in my franchise.. my first year I lost to ATL at home in the wildcard, they went on to win the Super Bowl. My second year I beat them in the NFC championship game in Atlanta to go onto the Super Bowl to win. This year first game of the season I lost to Atlanta in overtime 23-20. Whenever these two teams play itís always a great game. This one will be difficult as I will have to play without diggs and thielen due to injuries..

Last edited by kwatts81; 10-23-2018 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:21 PM   #1733
Pro

OVR: 4

Just started using these sliders as a base for my CFM... I did the all-pro challenge ones but put it on all-madden... made a few tweaks but so far the results have been exactly what I'm looking for in combination with T-Dawgs XP sliders and my playbooks...

Thanks for the hard work!
Old 10-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #1734
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

nfc East is ripe for the takin. The gingers gotta win a playoff game to keep his job. I think he can,and will.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:25 PM   #1735
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
nfc East is ripe for the takin. The gingers gotta win a playoff game to keep his job. I think he can,and will.
East is wide open still lol "ginger" needs to get to the Nfc championship to keep his job. We don't want a 1 and done, we want to get to the Nfc championship at very least
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 06:17 AM   #1736
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Have you guys seen these kind of things post patch? This MLB was in man coverage responsible for the TE. He just jogs and allows a catch. I had this game so honed in pre-patch now Iím seeing things like this

https://youtu.be/sKuyqFKMTJg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »