Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #1801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
While I agree with you to an extent, I think things in my video cant be ignored and poor coding. Maybe some people can over look things like this, but to me it inexcusable how this plays out. I expect basic football fundamentals. I'm not saying ppl shouldn't enjoy the game (I still am) but its important not to deny the obvious.

State of coverage in Madden 19 - Issues after patch - No defense adjustments- default

All Madden
Zero thresold
Fatigue on 10
Vs CPU (Eagles)

Cover 1 hole vs PA Crossers
Burnett is CPU controlled. Defender is delayed, then jogs 5 yrds, before speeding up.....sigh

https://youtu.be/lTRt-bRPBOI

I havnt not had a problem like the one in the video so far in my franchise and Iím in year 4, maybe Iím just lucky. I think it has to do with 0 threshold though too, but Iím not sure.

But as I mentioned previously I had not had many issues with this madden. Only complaint I have is the cpu running game, but thatís an issue everyone is having.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #1802
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
I havnt not had a problem like the one in the video so far in my franchise and Iím in year 4, maybe Iím just lucky. I think it has to do with 0 threshold though too, but Iím not sure.

But as I mentioned previously I had not had many issues with this madden. Only complaint I have is the cpu running game, but thatís an issue everyone is having.
Could be, let me know if you see it. Happens alot with PA called by the cpu with press. Like a defender falls for the fake 10 out of 10 times in certain situations. Like clock work.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #1803
Rookie

rajone9's Arena

Quote:
Agree to disagree. It's that hitch in the defender movement. Enjoy Madden everyone
I don't understand why you are writing about this in this thread, considering that you are using a completely different threshold value

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2018, 03:09 PM   #1804
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajone9
I don't understand why you are writing about this in this thread, considering that you are using a completely different threshold value

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
If you go back and read someone was talking about man coverage. Wasnt meant to derail the thread.

Last edited by Milticket; 11-01-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #1805
Banned

Quote:
While I agree with you to an extent, I think things in my video cant be ignored and poor coding. Maybe some people can over look things like this, but to me it inexcusable how this plays out. I expect basic football fundamentals. I'm not saying ppl shouldn't enjoy the game (I still am) but its important not to deny the obvious.

State of coverage in Madden 19 - Issues after patch - No defense adjustments- default

All Madden
Zero thresold
Fatigue on 10
Vs CPU (Eagles)

Cover 1 hole vs PA Crossers
Burnett is CPU controlled. Defender is delayed, then jogs 5 yrds, before speeding up.....sigh

https://youtu.be/lTRt-bRPBOI

Last thing Iíll say about this and itís mainly for other guys....when I do see this I chock it up too miss read or a blown a blown assignment because I have had a corner kind of have a guy blow right past him but that happens in football sometimes and also the threshold may have something to do with that because I see this maybe once in awhile Iím my games and my threshold is 45

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #1806
Banned

Image1541187085.319138.jpg

Really fun game made some poor decisions lol but still fun

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #1807
Rookie

Do any of you guys ever play the first half of a game, quit and then come back the next day to play the second half? I'm always scared it will screw something up. There's days i don't have enough time to play a full game, but want to play more, so it would be nice to play 1 half and then come back and finish the game the next day.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2018, 04:08 PM   #1808
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

I have a conspiracy theory. Why are so many playing against my Hawks and mostly claiming they are winning? Lol !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »