Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 02:50 PM   #1801
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
While I agree with you to an extent, I think things in my video cant be ignored and poor coding. Maybe some people can over look things like this, but to me it inexcusable how this plays out. I expect basic football fundamentals. I'm not saying ppl shouldn't enjoy the game (I still am) but its important not to deny the obvious.

State of coverage in Madden 19 - Issues after patch - No defense adjustments- default

All Madden
Zero thresold
Fatigue on 10
Vs CPU (Eagles)

Cover 1 hole vs PA Crossers
Burnett is CPU controlled. Defender is delayed, then jogs 5 yrds, before speeding up.....sigh

https://youtu.be/lTRt-bRPBOI

I havnt not had a problem like the one in the video so far in my franchise and Iím in year 4, maybe Iím just lucky. I think it has to do with 0 threshold though too, but Iím not sure.

But as I mentioned previously I had not had many issues with this madden. Only complaint I have is the cpu running game, but thatís an issue everyone is having.
kwatts81 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #1802
Scoreboard
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,870
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
I havnt not had a problem like the one in the video so far in my franchise and Iím in year 4, maybe Iím just lucky. I think it has to do with 0 threshold though too, but Iím not sure.

But as I mentioned previously I had not had many issues with this madden. Only complaint I have is the cpu running game, but thatís an issue everyone is having.
Could be, let me know if you see it. Happens alot with PA called by the cpu with press. Like a defender falls for the fake 10 out of 10 times in certain situations. Like clock work.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #1803
Rookie
 
rajone9's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Agree to disagree. It's that hitch in the defender movement. Enjoy Madden everyone
I don't understand why you are writing about this in this thread, considering that you are using a completely different threshold value

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
rajone9 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:09 PM   #1804
Scoreboard
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,870
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajone9
I don't understand why you are writing about this in this thread, considering that you are using a completely different threshold value

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk
If you go back and read someone was talking about man coverage. Wasnt meant to derail the thread.

Last edited by Milticket; 11-01-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #1805
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
While I agree with you to an extent, I think things in my video cant be ignored and poor coding. Maybe some people can over look things like this, but to me it inexcusable how this plays out. I expect basic football fundamentals. I'm not saying ppl shouldn't enjoy the game (I still am) but its important not to deny the obvious.

State of coverage in Madden 19 - Issues after patch - No defense adjustments- default

All Madden
Zero thresold
Fatigue on 10
Vs CPU (Eagles)

Cover 1 hole vs PA Crossers
Burnett is CPU controlled. Defender is delayed, then jogs 5 yrds, before speeding up.....sigh

https://youtu.be/lTRt-bRPBOI


Last thing Iíll say about this and itís mainly for other guys....when I do see this I chock it up too miss read or a blown a blown assignment because I have had a corner kind of have a guy blow right past him but that happens in football sometimes and also the threshold may have something to do with that because I see this maybe once in awhile Iím my games and my threshold is 45


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #1806
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Image1541187085.319138.jpg

Really fun game made some poor decisions lol but still fun


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #1807
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Do any of you guys ever play the first half of a game, quit and then come back the next day to play the second half? I'm always scared it will screw something up. There's days i don't have enough time to play a full game, but want to play more, so it would be nice to play 1 half and then come back and finish the game the next day.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
RayRay412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 04:08 PM   #1808
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

I have a conspiracy theory. Why are so many playing against my Hawks and mostly claiming they are winning? Lol !
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.

Top -