Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 08:06 AM   #1833
Rookie
 
Varlin's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Iím six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and Iíve got to say Iím really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.

One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, Iím not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but itís got to the point that Iím only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.

In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 Ė 24.

My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!

Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.

Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.

One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?
Varlin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #1834
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
Iím six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and Iíve got to say Iím really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.



One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, Iím not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but itís got to the point that Iím only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.



In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 Ė 24.



My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!



Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.



Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.



One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?


Do you use rosters?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #1835
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
Iím six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and Iíve got to say Iím really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.



One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, Iím not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but itís got to the point that Iím only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.



In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 Ė 24.



My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!



Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.



Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.



One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?


Yeah bro you lowered mine to 54 seems perfect


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #1836
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Had the most amazing game ever lol Image1541963047.812945.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #1837
Rookie
 
Varlin's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Do you use rosters?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm using an early season roster with the IMAC trait edits (for the PC).

I also change the CPU HB juke and spin moves before each game to be no more than 75 which seems to help a little with all the unnecessary dancing around that the CPU running backs do.

I'll try changing the facemask penalty to 54 and see how that goes, other than that penalty everything else seems to be working really well at the moment.
Varlin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:08 PM   #1838
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
I'm using an early season roster with the IMAC trait edits (for the PC).



I also change the CPU HB juke and spin moves before each game to be no more than 75 which seems to help a little with all the unnecessary dancing around that the CPU running backs do.



I'll try changing the facemask penalty to 54 and see how that goes, other than that penalty everything else seems to be working really well at the moment.


Oh nice good to hear cause with flazko hard work and tiny adjustments for my game play Iím loving the game even more then Iím the past if thatís possible lol cause Iíve always been a big madden supporter


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #1839
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

RichNav! In my first game with your brand new custom roster both gurley and Goff got hurt ! Hawks roll...Thanx !
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #1840
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
RichNav! In my first game with your brand new custom roster both gurley and Goff got hurt ! Hawks roll...Thanx !


I tried to make it realistic as far as players running after catch and Dline spin and swim capabilities and outside pass rushers having the appropriate moves in there arsenal so I hope it continues to work for you and anyone else using it thatís for the support


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
richnav is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Top -