Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-11-2018, 08:06 AM   #1833
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Iím six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and Iíve got to say Iím really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.

One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, Iím not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but itís got to the point that Iím only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.

In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 Ė 24.

My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!

Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.

Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.

One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?
Old 11-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #1834
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varlin
Iím six games in to my new Cowboys franchise having stepped up from the All-Pro to All-Madden sliders and Iíve got to say Iím really enjoying the challenge; every game has been close with all but one being won by no more than a single score.

One thing I'm really struggling with though is my passing game, Iím not sure if this is down to Dak (who is having a shocking season), the receivers, all just my Madden abilities (most likely the latter) but itís got to the point that Iím only able to run drag routes with any level of confidence, anything thrown down field or towards the touchline seems to end up as an interception more times than not.

In the last game against the Jags Dak threw three interceptions but it could have quite easily been six, and got sacked twice, fumbling the ball both times. We ended up losing 31 Ė 24.

My passing game is that bad Rod Smith has more touchdowns that all of my receivers combined!

Thankfully Zeke is more than making up for my lack of a passing threat with the running game, averaging 144 yards per game to this point.

Big thanks to Flazko for all the hard work you put in to your sliders every year, they really are a game changer for someone like myself.

One thing I am noticing is that there are a lot of facemask penalties, usually around four per game, is anyone else seeing this?

Do you use rosters?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #1835
Banned

Quote:

Yeah bro you lowered mine to 54 seems perfect

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 02:04 PM   #1836
Banned

Had the most amazing game ever lol Image1541963047.812945.jpg

Old 11-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #1837
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Do you use rosters?

I'm using an early season roster with the IMAC trait edits (for the PC).

I also change the CPU HB juke and spin moves before each game to be no more than 75 which seems to help a little with all the unnecessary dancing around that the CPU running backs do.

I'll try changing the facemask penalty to 54 and see how that goes, other than that penalty everything else seems to be working really well at the moment.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:08 PM   #1838
Banned

Quote:
I'm using an early season roster with the IMAC trait edits (for the PC).

I also change the CPU HB juke and spin moves before each game to be no more than 75 which seems to help a little with all the unnecessary dancing around that the CPU running backs do.

I'll try changing the facemask penalty to 54 and see how that goes, other than that penalty everything else seems to be working really well at the moment.

Oh nice good to hear cause with flazko hard work and tiny adjustments for my game play Iím loving the game even more then Iím the past if thatís possible lol cause Iíve always been a big madden supporter

Old 11-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #1839
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

RichNav! In my first game with your brand new custom roster both gurley and Goff got hurt ! Hawks roll...Thanx !
Old 11-11-2018, 03:50 PM   #1840
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
RichNav! In my first game with your brand new custom roster both gurley and Goff got hurt ! Hawks roll...Thanx !

I tried to make it realistic as far as players running after catch and Dline spin and swim capabilities and outside pass rushers having the appropriate moves in there arsenal so I hope it continues to work for you and anyone else using it thatís for the support

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »