Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-04-2019, 11:13 AM   #1905
Rookie

Varlin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Question... if I only play in CFM is it necessary to set the penalty sliders at main menu?

There is a paragraph on the penalties which states - All penalties are to be set in main menu then imported into cfm. Some Penalties listed have a specific value in CFM because in cfm you can increase or decrease by 1. In main menu you are only allowed to increase or decrease by 5.

When I used these sliders I followed Flazko's instructions to the letter so I would recommend doing the same, these used to play great for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 04:29 PM   #1906
Rookie

Mjdecker1234's Arena

Got a question. Made an account to ask it lol. For the past couple maddens ive been experiencing bad gameplay. If i want to make a player on Defence, the Ai for the Offense runs the ball an odd amount. Haven't made a defensive player yet because of it. How do you prevent that. And i noticed when the Ai is running, they could get a few more yards or heck even a TD, but they decide to do a pointless juke or spin or make stupid choices when it comes to picking lanes.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:39 PM   #1907
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjdecker1234
Got a question. Made an account to ask it lol. For the past couple maddens ive been experiencing bad gameplay. If i want to make a player on Defence, the Ai for the Offense runs the ball an odd amount. Haven't made a defensive player yet because of it. How do you prevent that. And i noticed when the Ai is running, they could get a few more yards or heck even a TD, but they decide to do a pointless juke or spin or make stupid choices when it comes to picking lanes.
The juking is hard coded into the game. They did fix it quite a bit with the last patch. You can raise fumbles to counteract it a little bit. I'm not sure what else can help. Maybe someone else knows.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2019, 02:34 AM   #1908
Just started!

Hey Flazko, great slider set I enjoy playing it a lot, but a few things I have noticed is when I'm actually playing I get lots of picks each game around 3-4 per game. The other is the false start penalty gets a little out of hand specifically in the red zone they were penalized 4-5 times in one red zone stand. Other than that simulation is great and I love your sliders hope this helps.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:38 PM   #1909
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
The juking is hard coded into the game. They did fix it quite a bit with the last patch. You can raise fumbles to counteract it a little bit. I'm not sure what else can help. Maybe someone else knows.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I run CPU fumble @ 0 and I don't see any wonky spins/jukes. Maybe occasionally a ballcarrier makes a bad decision on his lane but its rare. I've seen others mention the fumble slider affecting that but I just don't see it. Just my 2 cents.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-09-2019, 08:00 PM   #1910
Rookie

I had fun using this slider set on Play Now but recently started an offline franchise with the Seahawks and there is a difference between franchise and Play Now. In Play Now,I was able to run pretty well with the Falcons and Bills but struggle running with the Seahawks. Have had to increase run blocking. Have some questions. Keep in mind,I don't have any of the updates/patches(don't have internet at home).

Which is best for realistic play in franchise,competitive or simulation setting?

Does lowering the pass coverage or lowering the pass reaction time by the CPU lower the chances of the LBs jumping insanely high for interceptions?

Should I leave the speed parity slider at around 52 or does lowering it allow more separation depending on the speed rating for the player?
Old 01-22-2019, 05:45 PM   #1911
Just started!

First off,

Thank you for going thru the effort to make these settings guides. Been using your settings as a base for a few years now.

Secondly,

I mainly like to play Franchise Mode as a player (QB) rather than a coach or owner, Do you think that the penalty settings along with your All-Pro Sliders/Settings still be applicable with the same or similar results? Or, because I only play as a QB in Franchise Mode, the above sliders/settings wouldn't have the same impact?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #1912
Just started!

I apologize ahead of time if you have addressed my question in another post or previous comment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »