Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-26-2019, 08:53 PM   #1913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

Has anyone had to make any slider adjustments since the last update?
Old 01-29-2019, 12:10 PM   #1914
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

Two things (using the blue All-madden set with trait edited rosters btw):

1. Is anyone getting unrealistically high yards per play for your team and your opponent?

I simmed my first season and my defense finished 2nd in yardage given up. I've played 4 games in year two and we're ranked 29th. My defense has always been bottom of the league in yardage in franchise this year, no matter my personnel. This time the main issue is that there are just way too many big plays, I give up between 7-9 yards per play every game(for reference the worst defense in the NFL this year, Oakland, gave up 6.3ypp). I'm fairly certain my defense is not historically bad with the personnel I have. My offense is also able to break off way too many big plays and is ranked 1st. I just wish there was some difference between franchises. This is my third franchise I've started and all of them have been this way. Even though I couldn't have played with more different teams (Buffalo, Denver, and now Green Bay). I've tried increasing user and CPU tackling as well as increase the speed threshold to 65 to make defense more effective, but there are still way too many chunk plays for each team.

2. Anyone else experiencing awful coverage breakdowns in Cover 3? My linebackers assigned to the yellow zones will often start sprinting towards a receiver that's running an out or a go route on the outside, who is already covered and open up the middle of the field. I also have had my CB's in the deep thirds take two or three steps towards the quarterback at the snap, and if the WR lined up with them is running a go, they give up a huge play. I just played against Chicago and gave up 3 TD's between 75 and 50 yards because of this. I"m trying to discern if this is caused by my sliders, player ratings, or it's just a flaw with the base game. Thanks!

The big thing, again, is that this has happened in ALL of my franchises I've started. My offense is always 1 or 2 in yards and points and my defense is always around 29. I don't need my defense to be elite, I know the NFL is all about offense now. All I ask is for some variance, I don't mind giving up points, but I do mind allowing historically bad yards per play when I have a strong defense

Last edited by phillies6f; 01-29-2019 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:10 AM   #1915
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Two things (using the blue All-madden set with trait edited rosters btw):

1. Is anyone getting unrealistically high yards per play for your team and your opponent?

I simmed my first season and my defense finished 2nd in yardage given up. I've played 4 games in year two and we're ranked 29th. My defense has always been bottom of the league in yardage in franchise this year, no matter my personnel. This time the main issue is that there are just way too many big plays, I give up between 7-9 yards per play every game(for reference the worst defense in the NFL this year, Oakland, gave up 6.3ypp). I'm fairly certain my defense is not historically bad with the personnel I have. My offense is also able to break off way too many big plays and is ranked 1st. I just wish there was some difference between franchises. This is my third franchise I've started and all of them have been this way. Even though I couldn't have played with more different teams (Buffalo, Denver, and now Green Bay). I've tried increasing user and CPU tackling as well as increase the speed threshold to 65 to make defense more effective, but there are still way too many chunk plays for each team.

2. Anyone else experiencing awful coverage breakdowns in Cover 3? My linebackers assigned to the yellow zones will often start sprinting towards a receiver that's running an out or a go route on the outside, who is already covered and open up the middle of the field. I also have had my CB's in the deep thirds take two or three steps towards the quarterback at the snap, and if the WR lined up with them is running a go, they give up a huge play. I just played against Chicago and gave up 3 TD's between 75 and 50 yards because of this. I"m trying to discern if this is caused by my sliders, player ratings, or it's just a flaw with the base game. Thanks!

The big thing, again, is that this has happened in ALL of my franchises I've started. My offense is always 1 or 2 in yards and points and my defense is always around 29. I don't need my defense to be elite, I know the NFL is all about offense now. All I ask is for some variance, I don't mind giving up points, but I do mind allowing historically bad yards per play when I have a strong defense

Im having the same issue with the all-pro sliders as well, I'm not giving up a lot of super long TD but I am getting destroyed in the middle. A lot of the time it's like you said, my LB will be in a yellow zone and then all of a sudden he'll start sprinting towards a WR that is not even close to his zone and just leave a massive hole in the middle of the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2019, 06:10 PM   #1916
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
FLAZKO'S TRUE NFL REALISM - MADDEN 19

I'm Flazko. I like realism, if you do to, you're in the right place.

IMPORTANT! (PLEASE READ BELOW!)

- NO bullying / inappropriate conversations / trolling. It will not be tolerated. You will be ignored and reported to an admin!

- Any comments along the lines of "It's too easy", "it's too hard", "these sliders suck" will be ignored. Advice will only be given to those with legitimate issues. Please provide proof via picture or video of issues. Broad complaints will be ignored. Use my sliders as is or as a base to tune gameplay to your liking. Sliders are never perfect for everyone. It's your responsibility to adjust any slider to best fit what you would like to see.

- The game plays as realistic as you make it. Be fair to the CPU. Play competitively but do not use cheese plays or exploits / glitches.

- Input Sliders in Main Menu, then import in Connected Franchise.

Penalties

NOTE: IF YOU PLAN ON USING "COACHING ADJUSTMENTS", DO NOT USE CUSTOM PENALTIES, USE DEFAULT PENALTIES. YOU WILL SEE TOO MANY FLAGS. THAT IS NOT WHAT MY PENALTIES ARE INTENDED FOR. Penalties are a huge part of the game, they at times negate a big play / score or give a team a lucky break and a fresh set of downs. My penalties are designed to best replicate the likelihood of penalties that are called in "Real Life" games. All penalties are to be set in main menu then imported into cfm. Some Penalties listed have a specific value in CFM because in cfm you can increase or decrease by 1. In main menu you are only allowed to increase or decrease by 5. There should be no complaining, penalties happen, every game. If you don't like penalties, don't use them, leave them on default.

*MM - MAIN MENU
*CFM - CONNECTED FRANCHISE MODE

Offside: 55 in MM / 57 in CFM
False Start: 60 in MM / 56 in CFM
Offensive Holding: 60 in MM / 63 in CFM
Defensive Holding: 60 in MM / 62 in CFM
Facemask: 55 in MM / 56 in CFM
Illegal Block In The Back: 45 in MM / 48 in CFM
Roughing The Passer: 50 in MM / 51 in CFM
Defensive Pass Interference: 60 in MM / 64 in CFM
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Auto Subs
Keep fatigue between 50-60. I like 50 but if you do not see as many substitutions as desired, raise fatigue until you are satisfied.

Out / In

QB: 0/1
RB: 86/90
WR: 85/87
FB/TE: 20/25
OL: 0/1

DT: 95/97
DE: 95/97
LB: 92/95
CB: 60/70
S: 40/45

All-Pro Set
This set is very realistic, not the most challenging but can be. My goal was to make All-Pro as challenging as possible without taking away from the realistic aspect.

Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length & Minimum Play Clock: 10 Minutes + 25 Seconds OR 15 Minutes + 18 Seconds (Your Choice)
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Game Speed: NORMAL
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Your Choice
Ball Hawk: Your Choice
Auto Strafe: Your Choice
Heat Seeker: Your Choice
Switch Assist: Your Choice
Coach Mode: Off
Injury: 15
Fatigue: 50
Player Speed Parity Scale: 50

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 32
Pass Blocking: 30
WR Catching: 57

Run Blocking: 34
Fumbles: 53

Pass Reaction: 45
Interceptions: 42
Pass Coverage: 45

Tackling: 29

FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 55
Kickoff Power: 55

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 57
Pass Blocking: 59

Run Blocking: 65

Pass Reaction: 58
Pass Coverage: 60

All-Madden Set
CAUTION: This set is tough but not unfair. My goal was to create a level playing field and limit the "All-Madden Cheese" without making it easy, Enjoy!

Skill Level: All-Madden
Quarter Length & Minimum Play Clock: 10 Minutes + 25 Seconds OR 15 Minutes + 18 Seconds (Your Choice)
Injury: 10

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 62
WR Catching: 62

Run Blocking: 62
Fumbles: 58

Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 38
Pass Coverage: 54

Tackling: 35

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 17
Pass Blocking: 38
WR Catching: 47

Fumbles: 48

Pass Reaction: 42
Pass Coverage: 42

Tackling: 33

* I use iMAC / TFG COMBO ROSTER & DRAFT CLASS. It makes the game a better simulation experience. If interested, search
on Xbox One, Gamertag: ThePennyTrader7 *

NOTE: I create my slider sets and test them using EA's Roster.

Visual Feedback

Play Call Style: Enhanced (Your Choice)
Previous Play Information: Off
On Field Visual Feedback: Your Choice
Defensive Pass Coverage Assist: Off
Receiver Visual Assist: Off
Franchise Bottom Line Ticker: Scores Only
Coaching Tips: Off
Camera Toggle: Off
Passing Cam: Off (User Preference)
Offense & Defense Camera Settings: Standard (User Preference)

XP Sliders

(These are my XP Sliders. I came up with this formula for realistic progression. I personally like lower XP Sliders so players progress slowly in a realistic manner)

Progression: Every Four Weeks
QB - 70
RB - 80
TE - 110
WR - 95
FB - 100
T - 110
G - 110
C - 115
DE - 85
DT - 110
MLB - 90
OLB - 110
CB - 90
FS - 105
SS - 105
K - 150
P - 150

Audio Settings

(These settings are to reflect watching a real NFL game on TV)

Master Volume - 100
In-Game Commentary - 75
Stadium Speakers - 85
Crowd Volume - 100
On The Field - 95
Music - 85
Menu SFX - 50
Can you explain how the sub in/out numbers work and what's the advantages and disadvantages.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:28 PM   #1917
Rookie

psu#1's Arena

[quote=Flazko;2049473541]FLAZKO'S TRUE NFL REALISM - MADDEN 19

I'm Flazko. I like realism, if you do to, you're in the right place.

- NO bullying / inappropriate conversations / trolling. It will not be tolerated. You will be ignored and reported to an admin!

- Any comments along the lines of "It's too easy", "it's too hard", "these sliders suck" will be ignored. Advice will only be given to those with legitimate issues. Please provide proof via picture or video of issues. Broad complaints will be ignored. Use my sliders as is or as a base to tune gameplay to your liking. Sliders are never perfect for everyone. It's your responsibility to adjust any slider to best fit what you would like to see.

- The game plays as realistic as you make it. Be fair to the CPU. Play competitively but do not use cheese plays or exploits / glitches.

- Input Sliders in Main Menu, then import in Connected Franchise.

Penalties

NOTE: IF YOU PLAN ON USING "COACHING ADJUSTMENTS", DO NOT USE CUSTOM PENALTIES, USE DEFAULT PENALTIES. YOU WILL SEE TOO MANY FLAGS. THAT IS NOT WHAT MY PENALTIES ARE INTENDED FOR. Penalties are a huge part of the game, they at times negate a big play / score or give a team a lucky break and a fresh set of downs. My penalties are designed to best replicate the likelihood of penalties that are called in "Real Life" games. All penalties are to be set in main menu then imported into cfm. Some Penalties listed have a specific value in CFM because in cfm you can increase or decrease by 1. In main menu you are only allowed to increase or decrease by 5. There should be no complaining, penalties happen, every game. If you don't like penalties, don't use them, leave them on default.

*MM - MAIN MENU
*CFM - CONNECTED FRANCHISE MODE

Offside: 55 in MM / 57 in CFM
False Start: 60 in MM / 56 in CFM
Offensive Holding: 60 in MM / 63 in CFM
Defensive Holding: 60 in MM / 62 in CFM
Facemask: 55 in MM / 56 in CFM
Illegal Block In The Back: 45 in MM / 48 in CFM
Roughing The Passer: 50 in MM / 51 in CFM
Defensive Pass Interference: 60 in MM / 64 in CFM
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

Auto Subs
Keep fatigue between 50-60. I like 50 but if you do not see as many substitutions as desired, raise fatigue until you are satisfied.

Out / In

QB: 0/1
RB: 86/90
WR: 85/87
FB/TE: 20/25
OL: 0/1

DT: 95/97
DE: 95/97
LB: 92/95
CB: 60/70
S: 40/45

All-Pro Set
This set is very realistic, not the most challenging but can be. My goal was to make All-Pro as challenging as possible without taking away from the realistic aspect.

Skill Level: All-Pro
Injury: 15

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 32
Pass Blocking: 30

Run Blocking: 34

Pass Reaction: 45
Pass Coverage: 45

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 57
Pass Blocking: 59

Pass Reaction: 58
Pass Coverage: 60

All-Madden Set
CAUTION: This set is tough but not unfair. My goal was to create a level playing field and limit the "All-Madden Cheese" without making it easy, Enjoy!

Skill Level: All-Madden
Injury: 10

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 50
Pass Blocking: 62
WR Catching: 62

Run Blocking: 62
Fumbles: 58

Pass Reaction: 50
Pass Coverage: 54

Tackling: 35

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 17
Pass Blocking: 38
WR Catching: 47

Fumbles: 48

Pass Reaction: 42
Pass Coverage: 42

Tackling: 33

* I use iMAC / TFG COMBO ROSTER & DRAFT CLASS. It makes the game a better simulation experience. If interested, search
on Xbox One, Gamertag: ThePennyTrader7 *

NOTE: I create my slider sets and test them using EA's Roster.

Visual Feedback

Play Call Style: Enhanced (Your Choice)
Previous Play Information: Off
On Field Visual Feedback: Your Choice
Defensive Pass Coverage Assist: Off
Receiver Visual Assist: Off
Franchise Bottom Line Ticker: Scores Only
Coaching Tips: Off
Camera Toggle: Off
Passing Cam: Off (User Preference)
Offense & Defense Camera Settings: Standard (User Preference)

XP Sliders

(These are my XP Sliders. I came up with this formula for realistic progression. I personally like lower XP Sliders so players progress slowly in a realistic manner)

Progression: Every Four Weeks
QB - 70
RB - 80
TE - 110
WR - 95
FB - 100
T - 110
G - 110
C - 115
DE - 85
DT - 110
MLB - 90
OLB - 110
CB - 90
FS - 105
SS - 105
K - 150
P - 150

Audio Settings

(These settings are to reflect watching a real NFL game on TV)

Master Volume - 100
In-Game Commentary - 75
Stadium Speakers - 85
Crowd Volume - 100
On The Field - 95
Music - 85
Menu SFX - 50[/QUOTE

May be a dumb question but playing on all Maddn with the above sliders should make the game harder? Readon I ask is we are playing cfm all pro with default sliders and we all we destroying CPU teams...changed to all Madden using the above sliders and we are still destroying the cpu... All Madden should play harder correct? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:56 PM   #1918
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

I would like to use this on my slider Forum if that's okay with you.
Especially this: Please provide proof via picture or video of issues.

Old 06-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #1919
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

Just found these sliders and have gave me a new love for madden. I enjoy playing the cpu now instead of playing against other players who spam the same play calling. I saw that Flazko is retiring from this forum though. Unless I read wrong. Hopefully for Madden 20 I can find some good sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-06-2019, 11:10 PM   #1920
Rookie

For QB only mode, should we do CPU sliders for both sides with the exception of human accuracy or player/cpu still? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »