Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-28-2018, 11:26 AM   #297
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Oh I see real 2019wip

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2018, 11:26 AM   #298
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

He does have the rosters on PS4 under REAL2019WIP but they donít look 100% completed yet

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-28-2018, 11:37 AM   #299
Banned

Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Man you got me really interested I hope he gets the ps4 roster up soon these guys that do all this amaze me flazko all these guys make the game so much more enjoyable the dedication they show is awesome thanks flazko for putting that out there because this is a slider page but you put out other thoughts about the game and I really appreciate it

Old 08-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #300
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

I checked out TFG on youtube and I'm excited to try those out!

On a different note, I wanted to bring up roughing the passer penalties. I noticed this last year as well with your penalties, but maybe I'm the only one. In my past few games I got 2-3 really weird roughing calls. Went back and watched the replays and the DL or player that was called didn't even touch the CPU QB. They would pull up on their rush after the ball was thrown and get in an athletic stance and look at the QB. If there was any contact, it was like a helmet that touched an arm when the defensive player was in said athletic stance. Just seemed a little unrealistic to have 2-3 per game and only on me, never the CPU. Anyway, thoughts anyone?
Old 08-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
I checked out TFG on youtube and I'm excited to try those out!

On a different note, I wanted to bring up roughing the passer penalties. I noticed this last year as well with your penalties, but maybe I'm the only one. In my past few games I got 2-3 really weird roughing calls. Went back and watched the replays and the DL or player that was called didn't even touch the CPU QB. They would pull up on their rush after the ball was thrown and get in an athletic stance and look at the QB. If there was any contact, it was like a helmet that touched an arm when the defensive player was in said athletic stance. Just seemed a little unrealistic to have 2-3 per game and only on me, never the CPU. Anyway, thoughts anyone?
Itís a very touchy slider. Has been for years. 50 itís never called and 51 you are a lot of ticky tack calls and weird animations. More than 2 a game would still be unusual.

I need help understanding the dynamic development trait. I hate seeing all my corners and defensive ends drop a level or to normal after a good season. Even the cpu corners are all dropping from quick to normal or star to quick. Is there an explanation? Last year it was in parentheses in the progression screen as reason why a player dropped. For instance: didnít meet tackle goals, team gave up 3000 yards passing, not enough yards ect. This year nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 10:23 PM   #302
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

Hey Flazko. How do you like the TFG rosters? I havenít used them yet, but I like the idea and logic behind them. Iím thinking about starting a new CFM next week with them.

Iím really wanting to know how the gameplay is with them though. Thatís what Iím most intrigued with.

Old 08-30-2018, 08:26 AM   #303
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
Hey Flazko. How do you like the TFG rosters? I havenít used them yet, but I like the idea and logic behind them. Iím thinking about starting a new CFM next week with them.

Iím really wanting to know how the gameplay is with them though. Thatís what Iím most intrigued with.

Honestly bro... Since using his rosters, I don't wanna go back to default EA Rosters. I feel like his roster and my sliders are exactly what I wanna see.
Old 08-30-2018, 08:27 AM   #304
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm pretty certain I'll be starting my CFM on Monday. I like TFG's roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »