Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #329
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
I love these sliders! Granted I only played 1 game, but i can instantly tell unlike the other sliders i have tried. Trash teams will play like trash teams!

I use the Texans I consider this team to be avg at best. I am on week 6 i sim like 2 or 3 games I notice I am 1st place in passing yards for the season and I come out the gate against the bills with good and open passing while at the same time the bills are dead last in passing and the Bills QB couldn't hit anything in the 1st half. the 2nd half they gained more offense I made them punt like 10 times the entire game. final score was 9-16 (ME) Unfortunately they got 3 safety against me and only 1 field goal.

What i like about these I am in week 7 after the Win with a 59% Completion and 11 TD that is only like what 1.5 TD a game? Which is exactly the amount of touchdowns I made in week 6 against the Bills only 1 Every time I got near the goal Line I just could not capitalize on a TD, so i had to settle for FG instead Whats so crazy around the end of the 3rd Quarter announcer said the Bills defensive goal was to hold me under 20... Well they succeeded.

So I don't feel like I am cheating the CPU I pick chess piece plays only. IF i know the coach calls a stupid play I go ahead and play it out anyways. If it works it works if not It don't that way i feel like the coach is more in control then me.

Now for the bills it's week 7 and they only have 3 TD with a 49% Completion for the season! LOL

In Week 6 when I played them the QB was trash for the first half of the game. Ended up with 40% around 20 Completions out of around 50.

Bottom Line is that After the game I looked at both teams seasons stats and the way the game played out reflected their stats!

Next up is the jaguars leading the league with 739 Rushing. If the jags can live up to the Rushing game like the Bills lived up to their trashy passing I will definitely use these for my Real CFM
Awesome! Glad youre enjoying my sliders bro. I try my best to provide the most realistic and authentic experience for the community.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm super stoked to get my cfm going this upcoming week. I'll start it sometime this week, I got battlefield v beta this week as well so I might be busy with that lol but if anyone has started their CFM yet, please feel free to share pics or graphs of your game stats. Most of the guys are waiting for week 1 rosters so the thread isn't as active but it'll pick up this week as EA is releasing week 1 rosters sometime this week. Again, I recommend trying TFG's rosters if you're on Xbox One (not sure if it's on ps4 yet). TFG's roster has really been a nice complement to my sliders.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #331
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm super stoked to get my cfm going this upcoming week. I'll start it sometime this week, I got battlefield v beta this week as well so I might be busy with that lol but if anyone has started their CFM yet, please feel free to share pics or graphs of your game stats. Most of the guys are waiting for week 1 rosters so the thread isn't as active but it'll pick up this week as EA is releasing week 1 rosters sometime this week. Again, I recommend trying TFG's rosters if you're on Xbox One (not sure if it's on ps4 yet). TFG's roster has really been a nice complement to my sliders.

Yeah Iím waiting on TFG last time I checked it was partially complete but the sliders are nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 11:55 AM   #332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yeah Iím waiting on TFG last time I checked it was partially complete but the sliders are nice!

Have you browsed ps4 share for any other legit rosters?
Old 09-01-2018, 11:58 AM   #333
Banned

Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Have you browsed ps4 share for any other legit rosters?

Yeah I tried I think it was iMac but honestly the game played way to easy with your sliders it was seriously so lopsided in my favor I just decided to play with the ea rosters and wait on the tfg

Old 09-01-2018, 11:59 AM   #334
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I tried I think it was iMac but honestly the game played way to easy with your sliders it was seriously so lopsided in my favor I just decided to play with the ea rosters and wait on the tfg

His roster is definitely worth waiting to keep it 100.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:00 PM   #335
Banned

Quote:
His roster is definitely worth waiting to keep it 100.

Yeah Iíve been doing research and I feel like he takes this serious like you so i agree

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 12:02 PM   #336
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah Iíve been doing research and I feel like he takes this serious like you so i agree

Yeah he does. He does it every year. I can tell you that it's a pain in the to edit every player's traits and ratings because before I started doing sliders I used to do roster edits. I think he does a great job at being honest with his ratings too. No biasism.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »