Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #353
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
What have your opinions been on the TFG roster with iMac trait edits that someone mentioned? I did download and play a little and saw some good things, some bad. One thing i didn't like was that it was not an up to date roster, nor does he plan to update it to match TFG's updates for week 1.

As far as gameplay, it did seem really nice and smooth. It did funk with your sliders just a smidge (pass rush for human and CPU seemed nerfed a little), and CPU quarterback threw 3 first half picks (it was Deshaun Watson). Brady had like 270 first half yards. I'll have to play a little more, but may just stick with TFG's rosters with no trait edits...
I haven't tried his roster with IMacís edits. I think I'm fine just using TFG base roster.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #354
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I haven't tried his roster with IMacís edits. I think I'm fine just using TFG base roster.

Yeah nothing against iMac just not my cup of tea

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #355
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
I haven't tried his roster with IMac’s edits. I think I'm fine just using TFG base roster.
With TFG's roster, won't you need to use draft classes tailored for his roster...given that hes put players ratings down, any rookie not tailored to this roster will be OP

If so...how many draft classes will he create?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #356
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottblue90
With TFG's roster, won't you need to use draft classes tailored for his roster...given that hes put players ratings down, any rookie not tailored to this roster will be OP

If so...how many draft classes will he create?
He said he has a plan to combat that issue and plans to make draft classes. Not sure exactly how he'll pull it off but I'm gonna put my trust in him.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #357
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm hoping he at least does draft classes for 2019 class, 2020 class and 2021 class but I'm guessing he'll more than likely just do 2019 and 2020.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #358
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
I'm hoping he at least does draft classes for 2019 class, 2020 class and 2021 class but I'm guessing he'll more than likely just do 2019 and 2020.
In that case, I won't bother with his roster. I like to go quite deep (phrasing) and 2 drafts, even 3, probably won't be enough
Old 09-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #359
Banned

Has nothing to do with madden but wow Mack to the Bears!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2018, 06:44 PM   #360
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottblue90
In that case, I won't bother with his roster. I like to go quite deep (phrasing) and 2 drafts, even 3, probably won't be enough
I'm debating if is should go forward with his roster too cuz I wanna go deep into my cfm this year... EA Week 1 rosters are this week too, so I'll decide this week. Anxious to finally get my cfm started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »