Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2018, 05:40 PM   #377
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Hey Flazko I tend to always use your sets.. I'm usually an all madden player but I've now had enough with the robo qb & wr always getting open issues that I am now prepared to go down to all pro and use your set...

1) Any house rules I should use?

2) Do you have all the assists turned off?

3) How is the cpu run game?

Thank you sir!
Old 09-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #378
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
When looking for tfgs roster in xbox file share, what's the name of the file.

This thread has me a little curious!
The chunt04 file is actually the one with iMac trait edits too. If you're looking for just the tfg rosters its under chubbydub gamertag
Old 09-02-2018, 06:06 PM   #379
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Man I’m loving the animations on madden 19 I just hit the QB as he threw the ball so it was going to be incomplete and one of my other guys grabbed the ball before it hit the ground and I was in the end zone so it was a TD and the sports guys were talking about how it was awesome and referred to a super bowl that that kind of thing happen before....pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
For all the commentary's flaws, and theres a fair bit, i love the little things like that...the 'wait, they recorded dialogue for that?!" Stuff. Like how they have a line of dialogue specifically for when you throw 4 interception in a franchise game in December.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:18 PM   #380
Banned

Image1535944732.602142.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-03-2018, 09:08 AM   #381
Rookie

BVBCowboy's Arena

A couple questions:

1) I haven’t played Madden since Madden 13. Is this slider set recommended for someone who isn’t an “expert” player and shaking off the rust (plus getting used to the new gameplay)?
2) Do you set the auto sub values in the Main Menu as well and in CFM, do you set them manually for each team?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 11:02 AM   #382
Rookie

Idk if anyone else is having this problem but the offensive holding penalty slider and false start slider needs to be reduced. I am getting way too many of them. Last year I had a similar problem where there would be 4+ false start penalties/holding penalties in a row.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:51 PM   #383
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Idk if anyone else is having this problem but the offensive holding penalty slider and false start slider needs to be reduced. I am getting way too many of them. Last year I had a similar problem where there would be 4+ false start penalties/holding penalties in a row.
Does it appear when you use coaching adjustments or when everything is on balanced?
I know this from last year but i only saw it in preseason when lower rated players where on the field..
I use this penalty set and havent seen it.. Last year when it happened two times in a row (for example false start offense where 2-3 lineman jumped) i made an false start on defense and then this issue was gone.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:52 PM   #384
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey Flazko I tend to always use your sets.. I'm usually an all madden player but I've now had enough with the robo qb & wr always getting open issues that I am now prepared to go down to all pro and use your set...

1) Any house rules I should use?

2) Do you have all the assists turned off?

3) How is the cpu run game?

Thank you sir!
I tend to no switch, I don't use assists or visual feedback, and the cpu running game is good, I myself set it between 90-99.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »