Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2018, 09:09 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I like a bit of injuries. It's football. One key injury can end a team's season. S*** happens sometimes.
Totally agree. I would suggest raising injuries to 50 when you advance the week and then setting it back to 25 for your games.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that players are looking a little slow even at the beginning of the second half. Remember the stuck in the mud effect from a few years ago? I am using a 15/18 clock but I might be lowering fatigue to 55-58 for longer quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 09:10 PM   #426
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Forgot to mention, lowering tackles, you see more gang tackles / help tackles.

What kind of CPU run game are you seeing? That's the biggest issue I've come across from testing all sorts of different set ups.
IMO 85 is about as high as you can go without getting other problems with AI but I see your personal at 90 so I was curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2018, 09:14 PM   #427
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
What kind of CPU run game are you seeing? That's the biggest issue I've come across from testing all sorts of different set ups.
IMO 85 is about as high as you can go without getting other problems with AI but I see your personal at 90 so I was curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I actually was using it at 100 but lowered it slightly because I just couldn't get strafe off blocks at all. I think the cpu running game has been good. If you're having issues getting the cpu run game to be better even using a high cpu run block slider, I suggest playing around with speed parity. Lowering it will help, also using Fast Game speed creates for faster reactions.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:28 PM   #428
Pro

Quote:
I actually was using it at 100 but lowered it slightly because I just couldn't get strafe off blocks at all. I think the cpu running game has been good. If you're having issues getting the cpu run game to be better even using a high cpu run block slider, I suggest playing around with speed parity. Lowering it will help, also using Fast Game speed creates for faster reactions.

If you want better CPU running you need to lower Fumble. Lowering fumble makes them smarter, but that also means you need to adjust tackling to balance it out.

Higher RB blocking isn't going to get the cpu to run more yards because without lowering the Fumbles you still have the stupid AI at 50 Fumble vs a lower Fumble setting.
Old 09-05-2018, 04:36 AM   #429
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
My set is more challenging without taking away from being realistic.
Hmmm I might give your personal set a go then.

I've been concerned that I've only lost one of the practice games I've played on your sets. Most are still fun and competitive but I'd like more of a challenge. Would you recommended your personal set for that?
Old 09-05-2018, 04:37 AM   #430
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
If you want better CPU running you need to lower Fumble. Lowering fumble makes them smarter, but that also means you need to adjust tackling to balance it out.

Higher RB blocking isn't going to get the cpu to run more yards because without lowering the Fumbles you still have the stupid AI at 50 Fumble vs a lower Fumble setting.
Intetesting. What would you recommend setting Fumble and Tackling to?
Old 09-05-2018, 07:52 AM   #431
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R

Last year, if you raised the Fumble slider above 50 which means they will fumble less, the RBs became more cautious when running to avoid fumbling. So they did not juke and spin as often or at odd times. It made them run more direct and smarter.

When lowering the Fumble slider to under 50, they ran with more abandon and would fumble more...and of course juked and use the spin move excessively.

Did that change for this year?

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #432
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've always saw opposite results, when u raised the fumble slider they seemed to be "smarter", my logic was maybe the less of a chance of fumble, the more comfortable the AI is, so it will perform jukes and spins, Ect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »