Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-05-2018, 10:17 AM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Yeah man definitely post another set if youíve got it. I know in the past Iíve loved a certain set and the posts just kept coming in that everyone else loved a different one. Not everyone is the same obviously or takes the time to tweak themselves.

Been a fan of your All Madden sets too but that difficulty seems a little arcadish with the moves and big hits this year.

Just hide them behind the spoiler tag if you donít want clutter. I donít know how but other guys do it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #442
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah man definitely post another set if youíve got it. I know in the past Iíve loved a certain set and the posts just kept coming in that everyone else loved a different one. Not everyone is the same obviously or takes the time to tweak themselves.

Been a fan of your All Madden sets too but that difficulty seems a little arcadish with the moves and big hits this year.

Just hide them behind the spoiler tag if you donít want clutter. I donít know how but other guys do it
Yeah man, all madden does not even look worth messing with this year. I'll share one more set. I think people will enjoy it... It's different.. But that's it, just 3 sets on the page. I'll post it in about 10 - 15 mins.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #443
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Secret Sauce Set is here! I think it's going to be a favorite of most of you.
Check it out, leave feedback. That's the final set on the thread. Keeping it to three sets this year. It's kickoff week!! HYPE! 🔥
Old 09-05-2018, 11:55 AM   #444
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Secret Sauce Set is here! I think it's going to be a favorite of most of you.
Check it out, leave feedback. That's the final set on the thread. Keeping it to three sets this year. It's kickoff week!! HYPE! 🔥

What's the Secret Sauce set?
Old 09-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #445
Rookie

Just wanted to drop some feedback. Love your sliders bro... Started using them last year.. I use your first set and it's perfect for me. I believe I'm 5-1 with my Cowboys in my franchise. Every single game minus my loss and one of my wins have been super close. Appreciate all your hard work bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #446
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Using Flazko's personal set but with fumbles left at 50 for both. First game.

Dolphins 29 Chiefs 10
at Arrowhead

Tannehill 12-23 212yds 1td
Mahomes 15-32 180yds

Drake 21carries 138yds (long 49)
Hunt. 16carries. 48yds. (Long 15)

Stills 3rec 75yds
Kelce 6rec 72yds

Dolphins 2 sacks, 1 ff, 1fr, 1 special teams TD
Chiefs. 3 sacks, 1 special teams TD

Penalties

Dolphins: 5-40
Chiefs: 5-45

Total plays excluding special teams: 117*

*I was using chew clock from about 4:30 in 4th

Thoughts:

Slightly more competitive than scoreline suggests but result never felt in doubt as Mahomes was awful. He opened with three straight completions but missed at least the next 9 passes. My offense struggled at first, only getting about 2yds on first 2 drives but once I got going I took a 2nd quarter lead the Chiefs couldnt answer. Both teams 3rd convertion rates were poor (me 3-13, KC 2-13). Subs worked great for WR but Id like to see my other HB sub in more.

Obviously, not going to judge on one game. I do think the sets good but I want to try against a better QB. The Chiefs were really held back by Malhomes inconsistency. I was able to focus on Hunt and Williams in the run game as the aerial threat just wasnt there.

Last edited by Cscottblue90; 09-05-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:21 PM   #447
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottblue90
What's the Secret Sauce set?
A set that I work on every year. It's a set that's supposed to give you a gameplay much different from other sets. It's a set where I focus on certain elements, collapsing pocket, more errant throws, more fumbles, speed matters and is rewarded more , more competitive and quicker response time for cpu defense, less broken tackles so every yard is earned, faster gameplay - NFL Lifelike IMO (fast game speed), Ect.

It's listed under Bonus section. Bottom of main page.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-05-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #448
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwrestler11
Just wanted to drop some feedback. Love your sliders bro... Started using them last year.. I use your first set and it's perfect for me. I believe I'm 5-1 with my Cowboys in my franchise. Every single game minus my loss and one of my wins have been super close. Appreciate all your hard work bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Appreciate the support again this year, 👍🏻

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »