Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It痴 On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #465
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I知 not trippin on penalties I raised them a little but all I wanted was a a handful a game and tha a what I get with the occasional pass interferences so I知 cool with it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Agreed I'm not trying to kill any sets with penalties because I know that messing with them does change alot. Just wouldn't mind a facemask here and there, more holding and DPI. I don't see much holding on my end just the cpu. Last couple years penalties seemed fine and the issue was way too many sacks now its the opposite for me. Ultimately I'm getting through a season this year no matter what I'm just hoping with opening week rosters coming I was hoping EA would have this fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #466
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Slider makers don't really want to mess with penalties this year because it has to much effect on the game play elements. Like you can change the way the game plays by messing with the sliders then as soon as you raise or lower a penalty it completely changes the way the sliders play prior to touching penalties.

If you want penalties called you should try these sliders here

With these you will see a lot of penalties called. Also Problem with getting more penalties called is they can be unrealistic. Example In one of the games I played using the sliders that I am referencing you to I got round 5 maybe a little more penalties can't remember exactly, but the computer got 15 penalties called against them which is a realistic number,but getting called for false start 6 different time is not. On some of those they got a false start called against them like 3 times in a row.

they are very good by the way the game i am talking about was texans me vs titans cpu i won 44 to 38 in overtime
I've had wacky games like that holding called on the cpu 3 straight plays but I've also had games with 1 false start on the cpu and that's it. I like the look of those sliders you linked though I'm going to try those and whatever set flazko has that produces a good amount.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:56 PM   #467
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottblue90
Can't speak for everyone but I like Flazko's pen...i get 10pens per game (between both teams) on average. Most are holding calls.
Which set are you using and are you seeing any DPI and/or facemask?
Old 09-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #468
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Money sliders...second game (though this time exactly as they appear on front page)

Dolphins 23-19 Steelers

Tannehill 8-15 130yds 1td
Roethlisberger 32-52 427yds 1td 2int

Drake 15 carries 66yds
Bell 19 carries 30yds

Smith-Schuster 9 rec 112yds
Amendola 2 rec 75yds 1td

Dolphins - 4 sacks 1 defensive TD
Steelers - 4 sacks

Penalties
MIA - 3-30yds
PIT - 5-25yds

M. Fitzpatrick 8tackles 5solo 1tfl 3pdef 2int 1td

Play count -
121 excluding special teams

Thoughts

I pray to god Minkah Fitzpatrick is as good in real life as he is on Madden because that boy was everywhere in this game.

I dunno how to feel about this game. On one hand, Big Ben had more pass attempts than I had offensive plays and the Steelers basically played alot better than Miami - as they should. But I still won...and never trailed. Alot of that was Minkah going into Beast mode tbf. Offensive subs on my side were no existent (i barely had the ball after all) but I was more conscious of defensive subs than I have been. Steelers had 5 different WRs with catches and 2 TEs.

Any suggestions for adjustments? Will switch the game speed to fast make any difference?
Old 09-05-2018, 07:07 PM   #469
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscottblue90
Money sliders...second game (though this time exactly as they appear on front page)

Dolphins 23-19 Steelers

Tannehill 8-15 130yds 1td

Roethlisberger 32-52 427yds 1td 2int

Drake 15 carries 66yds

Bell 19 carries 30yds

Smith-Schuster 9 rec 112yds

Amendola 2 rec 75yds 1td

Dolphins - 4 sacks 1 defensive TD

Steelers - 4 sacks

Penalties

MIA - 3-30yds

PIT - 5-25yds

M. Fitzpatrick 8tackles 5solo 1tfl 3pdef 2int 1td

Play count -

121 excluding special teams

Thoughts

I pray to god Minkah Fitzpatrick is as good in real life as he is on Madden because that boy was everywhere in this game.

I dunno how to feel about this game. On one hand, Big Ben had more pass attempts than I had offensive plays and the Steelers basically played alot better than Miami - as they should. But I still won...and never trailed. Alot of that was Minkah going into Beast mode tbf. Offensive subs on my side were no existent (i barely had the ball after all) but I was more conscious of defensive subs than I have been. Steelers had 5 different WRs with catches and 2 TEs.

Any suggestions for adjustments? Will switch the game speed to fast make any difference?

I知 using money set with fast and it seems smoother too me

Old 09-05-2018, 07:17 PM   #470
Rookie

Cscottblue90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I知 using money set with fast and it seems smoother too me

Intetesting, I'll give that a try

Any effect on CPU run game that you've noticed?

Also...just hit 'update roster' and got all excited when it started downloading....I forgot I'd made changes to the Dolphins depth chart and it was just resetting it lol
Old 09-05-2018, 07:48 PM   #471
Pro

Wats up fellas Heres my preseason game wit flazkos money $et enjoyed this set Bengals team overall 78 GiANTS team overall 79 and it showed still having trouble running the ball but that is more me with the sprint button still learning chk out game stats 0905181936.jpg0905181936a.jpg0905181937.jpg0905181938.jpg0905181938a.jpg0905181939.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 07:50 PM   #472
Pro

Oops last one. Great job on these sliders 0905181939a.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »