Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It痴 On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-15-2018, 07:56 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Okay man Agressive pass rush makes a huge difference. I知 up by 10 in the 4th so I turned it on and I知 all over him now. I did have 2 penalties but I expected that.

One thing to watch is that you値l definitely burn through your death chart for your front 4. They tire out a lot faster using this coaching adjustment. Which is awesome cause I love these auto sub rotations, but luckily I have the depth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 07:59 PM   #42
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
The man with the best sliders is back! I知 digging the minor changes to your all pro default. The game is playing awesome with them. I hope the next update doesn稚 throw them off. Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
One of the biggest reasons I decided to stay close to default is so updates don't ruin as much.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:00 PM   #43
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Okay man Agressive pass rush makes a huge difference. I知 up by 10 in the 4th so I turned it on and I知 all over him now. I did have 2 penalties but I expected that.

One thing to watch is that you値l definitely burn through your death chart for your front 4. They tire out a lot faster using this coaching adjustment. Which is awesome cause I love these auto sub rotations, but luckily I have the depth.
Coaching adjustments feature are overlooked by almost everyone. Lol
Old 08-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #44
Rookie

Sorry to clog your thread but this game is so much better than last year. The cpu playcalling is better. The qbs step up and around, then actually put some zip on a throw instead of dropping one in no mans land because everyone is so far downfield. Everything looks organic.

Another thing I wanted to mention is you might want to look into putting injuries at or above 50 when you advance the week. I致e been doing this off and on and I still have 3 completely healthy teams in my league. A&S goes to 52 when he advances to injure more guys in the simmed games.

I知 getting a good number in my games. I have 2 guys out for a few weeks and 1 on IR. I just got 2 back from 4 week injuries. But it sucks going against a fully healthy team with a backup RB and LT
Old 08-16-2018, 12:38 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol that's gotta suck.

I think the running motion is great. I love it. Make sure you're not pressing turbo until after you've already made it past the line of scrimmage. A lot of people hold turbo down before the ball is even handed off to them and before you know it you've already lost your energy before you got past the line of scrimmage.
Also it still seems like when you turbo the defense crashes in on you just like in 18. When I tell myself to slow down and find the hole get in it and then turbo I do a lot better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 12:43 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If it helps, before I released my first version of sliders / settings , I did have CPU Pass Blocking at 65 instead of 75. Obviously, I decided to go with 75 but maybe 65 will work better for anyone struggling. I thought that was a sweet spot but I went with 75 because I felt that if I really began to struggle with getting a pass rush, it would make me adjust by trading for an elite DL or try to manage until I can get to free agency and sign a superstar DL instead of being cheap and lowering the cpu slider to help me get better pressure.
Might be a good idea because ever since I've increased the pass blocking to 75 I can't even get past the tackle. I'll be spamming A or X and my D end cannot get off the block whatsoever.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #47
All Star

Flazko's Arena

8/16/18

One small Update today,
- Decreased CPU Pass Blocking from 75 to 65. (-10)

I decided to work a little on cpu pass blocking before I start up my CFM. I wanted a tiny bit more pressure on the cpu.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #48
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Love this idea of close to default, you have any stats to share from cfm games, are you broadcast on twitch or youtube?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »