Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-06-2018, 10:14 AM   #489
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

I would like to give a tip to those reading. Over the years, I see guys enjoying a set of mine and then an other one of my sets becomes popular on the thread and they feel a need to stop what they're doing and go try that set.. Then the guy is now lost and trying to figure out how to get the gameplay he wants. If you're happy with results from a set, don't change just because others are enjoying a different set. I see it happen all the time. Use what is making the game playable and enjoyable for you.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:17 AM   #490
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I would like to give a tip to those reading. Over the years, I see guys enjoying a set of mine and then an other one of my sets becomes popular on the thread and they feel a need to stop what they're doing and go try that set.. Then the guy is now lost and trying to figure out how to get the gameplay he wants. If you're happy with results from a set, don't change just because others are enjoying a different set. I see it happen all the time. Use what is making the game playable and enjoyable for you.

Also in my opinion as flazko has said before if your trying a different set you have to play a few games I go with 3 to get the true feel of the set donít jump to conclusions after a half or even a game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #491
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Also in my opinion as flazko has said before if your trying a different set you have to play a few games I go with 3 to get the true feel of the set donít jump to conclusions after a half or even a game

Yeah, I always recommend trying 3 games, vs different teams, using different team, so you see how it affects everything and every team. If you're just using your team, you only see how your team is affected by the sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #492
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Week 1 Rosters should be released today, tomorrow if anything... Excited.. Gonna get my cfm going this weekend.
Still trying to decide on which roster to use, I'm pretty set on the slider set..
Old 09-06-2018, 10:50 AM   #493
Banned

Image1536245451.713245.jpg

Old 09-06-2018, 11:21 AM   #494
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

I noticed in all of the sets you added the option to have 15 minute quarters with acc. clock at 20. Do you still feel like the acc. clock causes poor CPU logic or no? Or is it just with that set that the sliders seem to offset that affect?
Old 09-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #495
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
I noticed in all of the sets you added the option to have 15 minute quarters with acc. clock at 20. Do you still feel like the acc. clock causes poor CPU logic or no? Or is it just with that set that the sliders seem to offset that affect?
Honestly, it's still pretty hard to tell if that setting is truly affecting qb play. I put the option there for those who want an authentic looking NFL game, and want to use 15 minute quarters, like myself, I feel weird if I'm using anything less than 15 minutes. Clock settings shouldn't affect gameplay but with Madden, anything is possible...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #496
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honestly, it's still pretty hard to tell if that setting is truly affecting qb play. I put the option there for those who want an authentic looking NFL game, and want to use 15 minute quarters, like myself, I feel weird if I'm using anything less than 15 minutes. Clock settings shouldn't affect gameplay but with Madden, anything is possible...
Sounds good. I'm in the same boat, I feel weird not using 15 minute quarters. I guess we can just keep an eye on CPU play, but i think the sliders are working fantastic so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »