Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 09:38 PM   #625
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

How do u use passing camera

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 09:41 PM   #626
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
How do u use passing camera

I don’t know what that is so I don’t think I do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #627
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
I really want to roll with these. Only issue is I am seeing way too may of their receivers running free. What do u suggest to tighten up a little? Im using what flazkos is using

A few things can help, raising your pass coverage and reaction sliders, raising speed parity so speeds are closer in line (everyone will be closer to the same speed the higher u raise it).
Old 09-07-2018, 10:20 PM   #628
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Another game that looked fun! What set / settings, rosters, Ect, did you decide to roll with?

I used the “what Flazko uses” set with EAs Week 1 roster update.

Old 09-07-2018, 10:21 PM   #629
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I just updated and made penalties final, go check it out and update Your game, you'll see more penalties now. Been testing penalties all week.

Will do. Are you seeing a variety of penalties called? Or are they all the same?

Old 09-08-2018, 07:40 AM   #630
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

I'm using the main set with a new Packers CFM. After two games I have 12 INTS :| Trubisky threw 7 and Cousins just threw 5. And there were probably at least 5 or so more each game that could have easily been an INT, but my defenders just dropped it.

Otherwise the CPU QB performed well - good %, good YPA, 1TD and 2TDs respectively. Just a ton of INTs.

I'm on PC - I assume the sliders should work? It's just a port of the XB1 version after all. Not sure what to make of this as I didn't see this using the set in Play Now games. I think I got about 2 INTs max one game there. Should I burn this CFM to the ground and start again?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:36 AM   #631
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I'm using the main set with a new Packers CFM. After two games I have 12 INTS :| Trubisky threw 7 and Cousins just threw 5. And there were probably at least 5 or so more each game that could have easily been an INT, but my defenders just dropped it.

Otherwise the CPU QB performed well - good %, good YPA, 1TD and 2TDs respectively. Just a ton of INTs.

I'm on PC - I assume the sliders should work? It's just a port of the XB1 version after all. Not sure what to make of this as I didn't see this using the set in Play Now games. I think I got about 2 INTs max one game there. Should I burn this CFM to the ground and start again?
I recommend you use the last set of skinny, it is brutal, the closest thing to what we see on Sundays, also started yesterday my franchise with the packers, trubiski had 1 int and Rodgers another, it was a very even and fun game, the animations in slow they are a pass, I got 8 penalties, tonight I will try the new penalties, according to I have achieved a realistic number, luxury.
Incidentally,Flazco, I'm very grateful ... thank you very much from Spain for your enormous work.

Last edited by Taxip12; 09-08-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #632
Banned

Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

On a side note tried to trade Byron jones and a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Earl and nope no interest lol the cowboy fans will relate to what I’m wishing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »