Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 19 (All-Pro & All-Madden) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #777
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
I think Iím gunna stick with 10 min quarter and accelerated clock off that 15 min quarter was nuts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Too long? Haha.

Hey has anyone tried some of these sliders in a Hum v Hum game? Im playing with a buddy tonight who's coming to my place and i don't really want to use the default all pro sliders...
Flazo, coukd i try your personal set that way?
Old 09-13-2018, 08:22 PM   #778
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMrT
Too long? Haha.

Hey has anyone tried some of these sliders in a Hum v Hum game? Im playing with a buddy tonight who's coming to my place and i don't really want to use the default all pro sliders...

Lol yeah I mean damn I love madden but it was kinda crazy for me

Old 09-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #779
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Hey anyone else still see a delay on kick and punt returns on slow cause I do! Lol

Yea it was fixed for a day or two and now it's back also on RB handoffs

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #780
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Too long? Haha.

Wouldn't hurt to try. When you are both in control of a player , the sliders set for "User" are what are going to affect your gameplay. When you're not controlling a player on your team , those players will be affected by what's set for "cpu" Sliders.
Never really recieved much feedback in Human vs Human games. Let me know your results.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:13 AM   #781
Rookie

Sorry to hear about your Xbox bro. As for slow game speed goes: youíre pretty much screwed on kick returns. I donít mind because I get to the 30 every time otherwise, but I hate it for the cpu. Iíll kick and make them return every time.

As for handoffs though, and to some extent punt returns: if itís a slow developing play(power, counter, draw) youíre better off not taking control of your player until he starts to hit the hole. Sucks but once you get a feel for it youíre still in complete control. If itís a dive/iso/quick hit the hole you should be good as long as youíre not running into somebody.

The delays are annoying but I think it may be more of a feel thing rather than something theyíll patch again. They tried once so Iím used to it. I like both, slow and normal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 01:22 AM   #782
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Speaking of rosters I just went through the whole thread about EA messing up with the rosters (surprise) are you guys seeing anything funky as well?
Like the Bears still having all their draft picks from the Mack trade or if you start your franchise in week 1 all the big FA like Dez are gone
Going through that thread is now gonna force me to go back and take a look at the rosters in more depth again.

I saw on Twitter by a EA madden main guy, I forget who, but that the draft picks only change using the feature to start the season with current stats at the current NFL week, and it's only online. And if you don't have Xbox gold, you can't do an online single player experience. Which is completely lame sauce.
If it's offline all draft picks are predicted by how you finish the season, no draft pick trades. Only players.
Also to avoid players disappearing you have to start at preseason.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-14-2018, 02:01 AM   #783
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Normal will work fine. If they don't fix the issues with slow by tomorrow morning, I'm going to use normal. Maybe we'll get a patch tomorrow. Usually an update on Fridays.
Do you think switching to normal with 15 minute quarters and acc clock will mess with CPU gameplay and IQ?
Old 09-14-2018, 02:25 AM   #784
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Do you think switching to normal with 15 minute quarters and acc clock will mess with CPU gameplay and IQ?
I don't believe so. The slow speed I feel gives the AI more time to react so they react with a better decision and it also feels like they spread the ball a little more. I could be tripping out but that's what I see with slow game speed so I enjoy it. It's all about enjoyment bro. Use whatever settings you feel will make the game better for you, if anything you can always revert back to my recommendations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »