Home

RFF's M19 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

This is a discussion on RFF's M19 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-17-2018, 03:42 PM   #25
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M19 32-man CFM USER v USER Sliders

To highlight why you can't eyeball these things:

This week we had a game between two very good users end 15-6. (again remember..115ish snaps)

We also had our craziest shootout of the season between two other very good players, neither of whom have powerhouse offenses this year, end 51-45... with Russell Wilson exploding for 500+ yds to beat Rodgers and the Pack in OT.

To watch either game you'd think sliders were way too defensive or way too offensive. Have to measure these things in aggregate.

When I see slider guys posting about how they played this game or two and look at the stats... I just chuckle to myself.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(XB1)
AWFL Discord Server
AWFL Daddyleagues
YouTube Channel

Last edited by Aestis; 09-17-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 03:52 PM   #26
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Aestis,wow! Did you record this game by chance ? Woul love to see dangeruss with over 500 yds..
Old 09-18-2018, 01:16 PM   #27
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Aestis,wow! Did you record this game by chance ? Woul love to see dangeruss with over 500 yds..
Most of our league games are streamed. I didnt get to watch this one but apparently it was a barn burner that went to OT with some crazy stuff:
http://www.twitch.tv/seranrap7/v/311155153?sr=a&t=0s

In the 9 games prior to this, Seahawks had never scored 30+ in a game.

Commissioner
(XB1)
AWFL Discord Server
AWFL Daddyleagues
YouTube Channel

Last edited by Aestis; 09-18-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:48 PM   #28
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Thank,will check out your streams!
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
To highlight why you can't eyeball these things:

This week we had a game between two very good users end 15-6. (again remember..115ish snaps)

We also had our craziest shootout of the season between two other very good players, neither of whom have powerhouse offenses this year, end 51-45... with Russell Wilson exploding for 500+ yds to beat Rodgers and the Pack in OT.

To watch either game you'd think sliders were way too defensive or way too offensive. Have to measure these things in aggregate.

When I see slider guys posting about how they played this game or two and look at the stats... I just chuckle to myself.
I agree and first late me say I appreciate the work you put into these sliders. I had a couple guys from our former 08 league test these with me and these are really great head to head user sliders.

I'm using your baseline slider in a new startup 19 PC league with minor tweaks for our goals. However, I do believe the more we play the more likely we will probably end up almost identical to yours. We are tweaking as we go as well.

The gameplay seems more realistic with your sliders. Again, great job on getting it right. These sliders are NFL-style and awesome.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:12 PM   #30
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Jack
I agree and first late me say I appreciate the work you put into these sliders. I had a couple guys from our former 08 league test these with me and these are really great head to head user sliders.

I'm using your baseline slider in a new startup 19 PC league with minor tweaks for our goals. However, I do believe the more we play the more likely we will probably end up almost identical to yours. We are tweaking as we go as well.

The gameplay seems more realistic with your sliders. Again, great job on getting it right. These sliders are NFL-style and awesome.

Thanks for the feedback. Wish the gameplay was as perfect as your post makes it sound haha. Still some issues but just don't think sliders can fix them.

INTs for instance are extremely high, but many are terrible decisions or ridiculous user defender plays. If sliders are such that terrible decisions aren't punished, then users will just throw downfield all the time into coverage knowing the risk is low. And user defender plays are what they are regardless of sliders.

Overall though I feel the risk/reward of this set is very spot on. Some stats are super realistic, others are way off NFL but as mentioned in previous paragraph, for a good reason.

Commissioner
(XB1)
AWFL Discord Server
AWFL Daddyleagues
YouTube Channel

Last edited by Aestis; 09-19-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:54 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
Overall though I feel the risk/reward of this set is very spot on. Some stats are super realistic, others are way off NFL but as mentioned in previous paragraph, for a good reason.
Quick question. How do get gamelogs like in your earlier posts? We could get them in 08 but I haven't found them anywhere with 19. I am a PC user.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 07:39 PM   #32
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Jack
Quick question. How do get gamelogs like in your earlier posts? We could get them in 08 but I haven't found them anywhere with 19. I am a PC user.
You mean how do I track stats?

I export them via the M19 companion app to this website: http://maddenexporter.herokuapp.com

From there you can download in CSV/XML format. It's a lot to get from there to where I have them, I use BI software called Power BI. I have the enterprise version through my company but there's a free version to download, not sure what the differences are. If you're savvy with that kind of thing. If not then I wouldn't bother with this stuff.

Commissioner
(XB1)
AWFL Discord Server
AWFL Daddyleagues
YouTube Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »