Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-26-2018, 08:17 PM   #81
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I been testing the threshold from 30 to 50. Trying to see what I'm going to settle on. Where do you have catching at right now?
Whatever the default red is lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 08:19 PM   #82
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Haha! Let me know how it goes. You definitely would of wanted to throw a controller at the TV before the patch but you'll still get tough games with the setup I have. Just a little more scoring. I got some changes coming though.
Yaaaa f that lmao

Black set was pure death. Got destroyed by the Vikings 54-24. Wasn’t pretty. I just hate when the QB has all day in the pocket and throws the ball deep to WR running back to the ball... seeing it once is tolerable but 3-4 times a game is unbearable...

Played with the blue set against Green Bay and was much better. Lost 20-13 but felt really good.
Old 08-26-2018, 09:05 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
LOL! What did you crank it up too? Right now with the black set I'm working with.

USER accuracy 5, Passblock 0, Catching 45, runblock 15, fumbles 30, Reaction 45, Ints 45, Pass Coverage 45, Tackling 0

CPU accuracy 65, Passblock 60, Catching 75, Runblock 90, Fumbles 60, Reaction 90, INTs 90, Pass Coverage 90, Tackling 75

Threshold 50.
I was on your orginial black set, and just raised defense stuff by 5 pts on each one, bit I didn't know u lower some user stuff either, or u still testing? I'm just sucking right now Lol
Old 08-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
LOL! What did you crank it up too? Right now with the black set I'm working with.

USER accuracy 5, Passblock 0, Catching 45, runblock 15, fumbles 30, Reaction 45, Ints 45, Pass Coverage 45, Tackling 0

CPU accuracy 65, Passblock 60, Catching 75, Runblock 90, Fumbles 60, Reaction 90, INTs 90, Pass Coverage 90, Tackling 75

Threshold 50.
I was on your orginial black set, and just raised defense stuff by 5 pts on each one, bit I didn't know u lower some user stuff either, or u still testing? I'm just sucking right now Lol
Old 08-26-2018, 11:21 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
So far I've won 12 games and lost 8, but all exhibition mode, every game has been completely different, beat bad in a couple, and had heart breakers and come from behind wins, so I'm happy with anything u decide on, I get mad at penalties and drops but it keeps the game fun, better than sliders so easy I win every game, though I need to adjust black set to your new set, I didn't know u changed a couple things
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 11:42 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
So far I've won 12 games and lost 8, but all exhibition mode, every game has been completely different, beat bad in a couple, and had heart breakers and come from behind wins, so I'm happy with anything u decide on, I get mad at penalties and drops but it keeps the game fun, better than sliders so easy I win every game, though I need to adjust black set to your new set, I didn't know u changed a couple things
Yeah I really don't know if I'm going to stick with that set yet.. Gonna test more games. If I go back to the other set you been playing with I have a few adjustments in mind I wanna test out. You need to start testing in franchise mode. Over the years the gameplay has been totally different for some reason. I don't know if it is this year but I always do my testing in franchise mode to be safe.

Hey change roughing the passer to 55. You'll see it get called here and there. I think I have all the penalty sliders in the perfect spot where you'll see them get called. The ones that actually work.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-27-2018 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:07 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarrod, I am from Germany and a big fan of your Black slider set! It gives me a big challenge. Tue Problem i have is that i got too many deflections. I play as the Bills and my mlb got 5 the last game. Thats too much but the only way to get a realistic QB CPU %. A way to get it straight?

Greetings from Munich
Old 08-27-2018, 06:59 AM   #88
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopD
Hey Jarrod, I am from Germany and a big fan of your Black slider set! It gives me a big challenge. Tue Problem i have is that i got too many deflections. I play as the Bills and my mlb got 5 the last game. Thats too much but the only way to get a realistic QB CPU %. A way to get it straight?

Greetings from Munich
Raise tbe CPUs accuracy to 65. That should help out that problem. I'll probably be posting some new updates tonight if I have the time so be on the lookout for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »