Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 09:57 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Hey Jarrod thanks for the reply.
I already tried your updated set you posted earlier. And i got 8 deflections in a half. Thats why I was asking. I lowered pass reaction and awereness to 35. May it helps
Old 08-27-2018, 11:39 AM   #90
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopD
Hey Jarrod thanks for the reply.
I already tried your updated set you posted earlier. And i got 8 deflections in a half. Thats why I was asking. I lowered pass reaction and awereness to 35. May it helps
Oh okay. Yeah I'm testing 2 different combinations at the moment. Try this one out. Its similar to the one on the front page with a few tweaks.

USER accuracy 5, Passblock 10, Catching 40, runblock 10, fumbles 25, Reaction 40, Ints 40, Pass Coverage 40, Tackling 10

CPU accuracy 65, Passblock 70, Catching 70, Runblock 100, Fumbles 55, Reaction 85, INTs 85, Pass Coverage 85, Tackling 70

Threshold 40
Old 08-27-2018, 12:20 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I really don't know if I'm going to stick with that set yet.. Gonna test more games. If I go back to the other set you been playing with I have a few adjustments in mind I wanna test out. You need to start testing in franchise mode. Over the years the gameplay has been totally different for some reason. I don't know if it is this year but I always do my testing in franchise mode to be safe.

Hey change roughing the passer to 55. You'll see it get called here and there. I think I have all the penalty sliders in the perfect spot where you'll see them get called. The ones that actually work.
I agree franchise mode seems different, I'll start playing that today, OK, I'm still getting alot of penalties, and now facemask, getting alot of late hits out of bounds to, and I don't switch players on defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 12:22 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh okay. Yeah I'm testing 2 different combinations at the moment. Try this one out. Its similar to the one on the front page with a few tweaks.

USER accuracy 5, Passblock 10, Catching 40, runblock 10, fumbles 25, Reaction 40, Ints 40, Pass Coverage 40, Tackling 10

CPU accuracy 65, Passblock 70, Catching 70, Runblock 100, Fumbles 55, Reaction 85, INTs 85, Pass Coverage 85, Tackling 70

Threshold 40
Putting user catch at 41 in exhibition helped alot with massive drops, IDK if we can move it a point at a time in franchise
Old 08-27-2018, 04:08 PM   #93
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Yaaaa f that lmao

Black set was pure death. Got destroyed by the Vikings 54-24. Wasn’t pretty. I just hate when the QB has all day in the pocket and throws the ball deep to WR running back to the ball... seeing it once is tolerable but 3-4 times a game is unbearable...

Played with the blue set against Green Bay and was much better. Lost 20-13 but felt really good.
Ok Blue set is becoming too easy and black set is too hard... gonna work on trying to get the perfect mix of the two.

Thanks for helping me find a foundation.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:25 PM   #94
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Anyone every get a different gameplay experience against the same opponent. For example, you start a game and can't move the ball , then restart the game and you all of a sudden can?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-29-2018, 08:52 AM   #95
Rookie

Would lowering the game speed down to slow make a slider set easier or harder? Has anyone tried this yet?

Or is this a bad idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 11:35 AM   #96
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
I agree franchise mode seems different, I'll start playing that today, OK, I'm still getting alot of penalties, and now facemask, getting alot of late hits out of bounds to, and I don't switch players on defense
Did you get a chance to start testing in franchise mode yet? Yeah I have penalties in the best spot it can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Putting user catch at 41 in exhibition helped alot with massive drops, IDK if we can move it a point at a time in franchise
The drops doesn't seem as bad in franchise mode after the patch with catching at 40.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »