Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-29-2018, 04:48 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Did you get a chance to start testing in franchise mode yet? Yeah I have penalties in the best spot it can be.

The drops doesn't seem as bad in franchise mode after the patch with catching at 40.
I forgot when I played Rams I had catching at 45, and seemed a little easier so it's why I went back to 40, same thing when I played giants in a exhibition, beat them real bad at 45
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 07:27 PM   #106
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Now that you mention that speed glitch, I need to change back to normal and see if I still get this RB hesitation and Center hiking animation.

After the patch I switched to Slow, so idk which is truly causes these issues.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Maybe I'm tripping but it seems like I get that handoff glitch once in a while even on normal. Might just be me. But that punt and kick return glitch doesn't happen on normal.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:28 PM   #107
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Awesome thanks for the response. Iím currently using ur green set, every game is a nail bitter for me loving it so far!
Cool. Keep me posted on how the games are going.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:32 PM   #108
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
Hey whats up man, I have one question and it may be because it was the first game I played on the sliders but is it normal ton have an extremely large amount of drops? I played a preseason game and after the first quarter I benched my starters. Now at the end of the game im looking at the stats and I know its a preseason game and all but Terrance williams in one quarter managed 3 drops. Geoff Swaim in one quarter had 2, both wide open. I had a ton of drops throughout the game but just figured it was because I had inferior recievers (Tavon austin, Deonte thompson) going against patrick peterson. Granted, terrance williams is also inferior but hes currently a starter so I hoped he would fare better than 3 drops in a quarter.
Naw it shouldn't be like that every game. Might of just been that first game slider adjustment. I been testing between 40-45 with the catching and it just seems like 40 is the best spot. Things get way too easy at 45. Let me know how the rest of the games go.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:35 PM   #109
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I love the green set as it is balanced for both the USER and CPU. Does All Madden give the CPU the advantage still
It doesn't seem too bad that this year. Of course with the sliders heavily in favor of the CPU on some of my higher sets you might see a boost but things balance out regardless depending on how good you play against them.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:43 PM   #110
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Yeah have played about 4, very happy with orginial black set, don't know what your adjusting yet, had a shoot out with Rams and a field goal battle Vs Lions, and lost 15 to 12, so every game seems different, running the ball seems a little harder in franchise, Green Bay stomped me, but I'm not ready to start my franchise for real yet,

As for catching at just left at 40, and put both catching coach adjustments at conservative and only have 1 drop per game, maybe 2 somewhere in there
Quote:
I forgot when I played Rams I had catching at 45, and seemed a little easier so it's why I went back to 40, same thing when I played giants in a exhibition, beat them real bad at 45
I'm not adjusting much from the original OP for the black set. Just the USER accuracy to 5, runblocking 25, CPU Accuracy 65, CPU Passblock 70 and threshold 40.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:37 AM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm not adjusting much from the original OP for the black set. Just the USER accuracy to 5, runblocking 25, CPU Accuracy 65, CPU Passblock 70 and threshold 40.
Played on blue set last night, and still struggled but if I have a better QB I might do better, still getting used to the change in difficulty this year, the whole game seems tougher cause no real money plays which is a good thing, struggling in red zone, but searching for better playbook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 11:40 AM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Played on blue set last night, and still struggled but if I have a better QB I might do better, still getting used to the change in difficulty this year, the whole game seems tougher cause no real money plays which is a good thing, struggling in red zone, but searching for better playbook
And hoping speed glitch gets patched soon, normal speed is driving me crazy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »