Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Going to start my raider franchise soon, traded for Lamar Jackson, having a fast QB made a huge difference for me, being able to get out of pocket and throw, it's still tough but fun, I went 9 and 7 but wasn't as into every play in my practice franchise, cause was still working on playbook in some games but made Super Bowl and lost 20 to 0, went total rebuild in new one though
The only thing that bothers me is the time of games and how many pass attempts the CPU makes, sometimes 40 50 times a game, I know there is some games real life passes that much, but CPU does almost every game, and runs less than 10 attempt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 12:56 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 5

Are you going to make any changes with latest patch, though the running back delay still isn't fixed, the CPU running game is better though, otherwise I haven't noticed alot, the QB pressure by CPU seems a little more intense
Old 09-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey what’s up Jarodd21 new to your thread I have always seen it, but I’ve been with militickets for pats couple seasons but it’s just to easy for me. I like the fact you give other sets for skill level. I’m just wondering if the game will play okay on slow speed and if your sliders work for a 2 man online franchise thanks man ! Gonna give your second set a run !
Old 09-12-2018, 12:58 PM   #124
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Been hunting for some All-Madden sets for the past few days.

Great to see Jarodd21 still pumping out sliders.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #125
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
The only thing that bothers me is the time of games and how many pass attempts the CPU makes, sometimes 40 50 times a game, I know there is some games real life passes that much, but CPU does almost every game, and runs less than 10 attempt
Thats weird. I got some balanced games but it is some fames where they throw more.
Quote:
Are you going to make any changes with latest patch, though the running back delay still isn't fixed, the CPU running game is better though, otherwise I haven't noticed alot, the QB pressure by CPU seems a little more intense
Sliders are pretty much the same as the front. Lowered USER reaction and coverage on all 3 sets and raised holding to 65, and offsides to 85. Everything else is pretty much the same. Yeah they running is a little better. Could be better though. I'm not in love with there pass rush. My friend likes using a running QB and the middle seems to always be open when he takes off. Even when I have him test it at 0. Pass coverage got better though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #126
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Hey what’s up Jarodd21 new to your thread I have always seen it, but I’ve been with militickets for pats couple seasons but it’s just to easy for me. I like the fact you give other sets for skill level. I’m just wondering if the game will play okay on slow speed and if your sliders work for a 2 man online franchise thanks man ! Gonna give your second set a run !
Yeah you can play it on whatever speed you are comfortable with. It's a personal preference for me to play on Very fast. Let me know how it goes and which set you use.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #127
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Been hunting for some All-Madden sets for the past few days.

Great to see Jarodd21 still pumping out sliders.
What's going on man? Yeah I'm always around. Haha! Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:49 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you can play it on whatever speed you are comfortable with. It's a personal preference for me to play on Very fast. Let me know how it goes and which set you use.
Going with red set now and slow speed, idk if you are familiar but me and my buddy are doing an online franchise I took the bengals and he took the lions do you know if I am commissioner and input the sliders if it’ll work for my friend as well ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »