Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-21-2018, 10:18 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm leaving it at default for now. The player rotation is a lot better anyway since they added those new depth chart positions. Let me know how it goes when you get on later.
And next game was crushed by eagles, 26-13 and the score doesn't show how bad it was, guess I'm going to go with normal speed, and had no drops, and only one penalty, so completely different game
Old 08-21-2018, 11:21 PM   #34
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
Didn't get to play till today, had a awesome game was down 8 with less than 2 minutes, and scored TD, then got conversion, but had a holding penalty and lost to Cowboys 20-18, penalties seemed right on with me, I seen some was complaining not enough penalties and I had at least 7 or 8, drops was huge M. Bryant for raiders had 7 drops but I'm not a user catch guy, never been good at it, and had nothing but FG till late TD, I'm also struggling with the speed of game still, IDK what's going on but my RB stops when I hand ball off, and punt returners delay before take off to long but that isn't sliders, but I liked everything about game except my drops, might have won easy without them, but who knows they could hsve come back stronger if I didn't have those drops, and I don't like making any of your sets easier, if anything I drop a few things once my team gets better
Yeah the hesitation by the RBs and the delay by the return man is getting on my nerves. How did they miss that when they released the patch. Smh
Quote:
And next game was crushed by eagles, 26-13 and the score doesn't show how bad it was, guess I'm going to go with normal speed, and had no drops, and only one penalty, so completely different game
Yeah I'm loving the D on this game. Passing opened up a little bit more with this patch though. I've thrown some passes that I know would of been picked off before the patch.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:54 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah the hesitation by the RBs and the delay by the return man is getting on my nerves. How did they miss that when they released the patch. Smh

Yeah I'm loving the D on this game. Passing opened up a little bit more with this patch though. I've thrown some passes that I know would of been picked off before the patch.
The hesitation isn't as bad on normal speed, but loving how hard this year's game is, I've never had this much of a challenge, makes it look like I suck Lol, my passing hasn't opened up much yet, but me being mostly a run first player, the toughness of game has me having to change gameplan

Last edited by dartkgr; 08-21-2018 at 11:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 12:08 AM   #36
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
The hesitation isn't as bad on normal speed, but loving how hard this year's game is, I've never had this much of a challenge, makes it look like I suck Lol, my passing hasn't opened up much yet, but me being mostly a run first player, the toughness of game has me having to change gameplan
So you think the game speed is the reason for those glitches?

Yeah this game is definitely the most challenging Madden ever man. I've never struggled this bad on O. Haha! I love the challenge of trying to figure it out though.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:30 AM   #37
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

What's good Jarrod? The hitch on handoffs is related to the game speed. It seems to only occur when you use any speed but normal. It was the same way in NCAA 14.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:25 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:

Yeah this game is definitely the most challenging Madden ever man. I've never struggled this bad on O. Haha! I love the challenge of trying to figure it out though.
Yeah it seems to be, sometimes it isn't as bad on slow either, hope it's patched quickly
Old 08-22-2018, 01:23 PM   #39
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

I'm going with Normal as well.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:36 PM   #40
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
What's good Jarrod? The hitch on handoffs is related to the game speed. It seems to only occur when you use any speed but normal. It was the same way in NCAA 14.
That sucks.. I only play with fast or Very fast.. Smh. What about the delay on punt and kick returns? Is that due to.the game speed too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »