Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-23-2018, 01:39 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I've yet to see a facemask? Have you seen any of those?
Nope. Guess I'll throw it on 99 and see what happens.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:42 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
That glitch on punt returns is on game speeds beside normal. The returner will glide after the catching the kickoff or punt . I reached to Clint
Iíll have to show him a video . If someone can capture a vid of it and post it here , Iíll send it to him.
Yeah I saw that glitch when I had my game speed on Very Fast. Haven't seen it on normal thoug. But I'm still seeing some weird hesitations on handoffs to the RB with the game speed on normal..
Old 08-23-2018, 06:36 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 4

How many penalties per game are you guys seeing with these sliders? Iím seeing 1-2 per game with other sets. Itís ruining realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 09:15 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
How many penalties per game are you guys seeing with these sliders? Iím seeing 1-2 per game with other sets. Itís ruining realism.
It's not perfect but you'll see more then that per game. Gonna update it again today.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:48 PM   #53
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I saw that glitch when I had my game speed on Very Fast. Haven't seen it on normal thoug. But I'm still seeing some weird hesitations on handoffs to the RB with the game speed on normal..
Hopefully it is resolved728A2790-B813-4703-8E0B-C30E2DAC777D.jpeg
Old 08-23-2018, 06:30 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Hopefully it is resolvedAttachment 154140
I'll probably send him something too just so he can hear it from more people.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:26 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jarrod, I've always been a huge fan of your sliders. I usually settle on the black set with minor tweaks. I enjoy the challenge of focusing 100% on EVERY play, especially on defense.

Anyways, I was wondering what plays you have outlawed in order to prevent cheese against the CPU? For example, I'm realizing that the HB Toss is just something I can't run anymore. The CPU LB's fail to react properly and I will run for 200 yards every game. Stuff like this is very agitating. I can live with removing pass plays but something bothers me about needing to get rid of fundamental running options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 11:34 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTonD56
Jarrod, I've always been a huge fan of your sliders. I usually settle on the black set with minor tweaks. I enjoy the challenge of focusing 100% on EVERY play, especially on defense.

Anyways, I was wondering what plays you have outlawed in order to prevent cheese against the CPU? For example, I'm realizing that the HB Toss is just something I can't run anymore. The CPU LB's fail to react properly and I will run for 200 yards every game. Stuff like this is very agitating. I can live with removing pass plays but something bothers me about needing to get rid of fundamental running options.
I haven't came across any money plays yet. The only thing I see that the CPU has a tough time stopping is running QBs. One of my friend always using teams with running QBs and he exploits the hell out of it. They also seem to leave the slot WR or TE wide open sometimes on Empty sets. My boy usually find some BS money plays every year and so far he hasn't too many. He loves using toss plays too. I-Form close and strong I close were money on 18. But they get stuffed pretty good on 19. Which toss play are you using that they can't stop?

I actually have some tweaks coming with the runblocking lower so we'll see how it goes for you with those changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »