Home

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-25-2018, 07:46 PM   #65
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartkgr
I'm seeing plenty penalties per game, not any face mask, but holding and defense jumping offside is about 10 per game, the way I look at it is as long as the CPU is calling something, seen a few unnessasry roughness calls to, my biggest problem is WR drops, but I'm not a user catch guy, great set so far though other than my issues with catching, maybe my WR is tired, they block alot for me, and so happy there isn't these money plays that can't be stopped, that was the games problem, so I love that, last yr I could just go to shotgun bunch and get a first down, this year I have to mix it up, and keep CPU guessing
Yo! I finally seen facemask for the first time. I have it on 99 tho. Gotta update the set tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 09:55 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yo! I finally seen facemask for the first time. I have it on 99 tho. Gotta update the set tonight.
I'll move mine up to 99, if anything else changes I'll figure you'll put on orginial post, are you having any problems with wr drops or is that just me?
Old 08-25-2018, 10:00 PM   #67
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I'll move mine up to 99, if anything else changes I'll figure you'll put on orginial post, are you having any problems with wr drops or is that just me?
Okay cool. Some games I have bad drops. Tried moving it to 45 but it seemed to open up the passing too much. This patch kind of nerfed the coverage. Move it to 45 if you think the drops are a little excessive.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:01 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Okay cool. Some games I have bad drops. Tried moving it to 45 but it seemed to open up the passing too much. This patch kind of nerfed the coverage. Move it to 45 if you think the drops are a little excessive.
I've still been practicing so far, still a week or so from. Starting my franchise, haven't got to play alot yet, working to much lately, so I guess that's why I'm still struggling, the drops are definitely keeping me from winning, I've been about. 500 in exhibition games, I know the seasons seem a little harder in connected franchise, so that was my concern, I'll keep trying both 45 and 40, played with facemask at 99, and didn't have any facemask, but I don't guess it'll happen every game, I figure once I get better 40 will work for me to, last game I put coaching adjustments on conservative on deep and short, and only had a couple drops, it's was just weird when they do drop it, they act like the ball wasn't even thrown to them, hits them in back or they make a crazy animation, that was the main reason I asked, but WR sideline awareness is poor to this year
Old 08-26-2018, 01:19 AM   #69
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I've still been practicing so far, still a week or so from. Starting my franchise, haven't got to play alot yet, working to much lately, so I guess that's why I'm still struggling, the drops are definitely keeping me from winning, I've been about. 500 in exhibition games, I know the seasons seem a little harder in connected franchise, so that was my concern, I'll keep trying both 45 and 40, played with facemask at 99, and didn't have any facemask, but I don't guess it'll happen every game, I figure once I get better 40 will work for me to, last game I put coaching adjustments on conservative on deep and short, and only had a couple drops, it's was just weird when they do drop it, they act like the ball wasn't even thrown to them, hits them in back or they make a crazy animation, that was the main reason I asked, but WR sideline awareness is poor to this year
Yeah I notice that too with the drops sometimes. I might try going back.to 45 and cranking the CPUs pass D up to compensate.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:47 AM   #70
Pro

My brudda from annudda mudda.... Wasssssap peep? Glad to see your still bustin' out your brutal mix of slider brews that truly require God like stick skills in order to hang and pull out a W. Have always been a HUGE fan of your style and can't wait to fire up a CFM franchise just to wrestle with your slider concoctions that will eventually force me to throw my controller at the wall in utter frustration. Peace.

Wiz...out.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #71
Pro

OVR: 4

Jarodd I’ve been straight destroying the CPU on All-Madden default in my test run CFM before week 1 rosters...making the game not that fun at all..

I Lead the league in passing yards, 2nd in rushing yards, #2 in ppg, top 5 scoring defense, bottom 5 in sacks but #1 in INTs with a stupid amount...

Then I remembered no one makes me rage and frustrated against the CPU like ur sliders do lol... I’m gonna give them a run and see if I can finally get some comp without wanting to break a controller!! I’m diving right in to the black set, let you know how it goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 11:02 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I notice that too with the drops sometimes. I might try going back.to 45 and cranking the CPUs pass D up to compensate.
Yeah that might work, I'll fool with it to and see what that does

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »