Home

Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2018, 09:24 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Baller Osiris Madden 19 NFL Simulation Sliders

Plugged this set in last night. After reading your 77 threshold findings. Love the overall feel and flow, honestly the best I've seen Madden run in years, I am having one issue. In a few spots, I am noticing terrible acceleration, like a two second stop before the ball carrier will make the move in the direction I'm inputting. I've never noticed it before. Wondering if it's a user error, or possibly tied to the lack of high motor on iMacs roster?

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-07-2018, 12:25 PM   #10
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Re: Baller Osiris Madden 19 NFL Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiapackees
Plugged this set in last night. After reading your 77 threshold findings. Love the overall feel and flow, honestly the best I've seen Madden run in years, I am having one issue. In a few spots, I am noticing terrible acceleration, like a two second stop before the ball carrier will make the move in the direction I'm inputting. I've never noticed it before. Wondering if it's a user error, or possibly tied to the lack of high motor on iMacs roster?

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks, appreciate the time invested!

Before i'd go to the Rosters i would tune the fatigue down by 5 and see if it smoothes it out.

That animation occurs when the stamina pool is completely drained. High motor may have something to do with it but you can fix that by just adjusting the fatigue until you dont see it anymore.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:44 AM   #11
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Re: Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGbIgeXboE

Some very low quality footage of the 1st half. Didnt know it would upload like this but still some good stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 11:12 AM   #12
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Is it all madden or all pro
Old 11-09-2018, 03:06 PM   #13
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

wow so far the best madden 19 game i've ever played .. 14-22 with my jets against the lions good stats on both teams .. I'm looking forward to the second game .. 9 sacks in the game 5 for me 4 for the lions was a bit much but I'm just waiting for the next game ..
Old 11-09-2018, 04:11 PM   #14
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

second game is done .. unfortunately I go with my jets 0-2 in the season .. 7-24 the second defeat against miami good stats but too few plays only 96 in total the second time in a row not over 100 .. a little too few penalties .. but the game as it runs incredibly smoothly everything feels supple ..
Old 11-09-2018, 04:15 PM   #15
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

which is also a bit modest .. injuries are in both games not a single one for both teams .. not a single time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2018, 05:32 PM   #16
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

third game behind me .. unfortunately again a L 20-10 vs Browns.. stats as before really good .. finally over 100 moves per team .. unfortunately penalties again too little and again no injuries .. I think I will fall back on flazko penalties .. and injuries I have to increase a bit I think I test 15 as I did with my set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »