Home

So which pass coverage sliders are reversed?

This is a discussion on So which pass coverage sliders are reversed? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2018, 04:25 PM   #17
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: So which pass coverage sliders are reversed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller Osiris
Reaction time tells you how well the defensive players can guess the route of the receivers.

Pass coverage is their ability to close the gap on a pass once it is thrown in the air. At 100, you will see more deflections and warping animations to knocks the ball down.

With 100 Reaction time and 0 Pass coverage you will see defenders anticipate routes but have no real sense of closing out passes after the ball is thrown, and they will seem clueless.

Personally the game is a blast with high Reaction time and a slightly increased pass coverage slider.

You want the DB's to react slightly slower than the Receivers while also having enough close out ability.

Pass Reaction - 85
Int- 35
Pass Coverage - 60

I'm currently labbing db/wr interactions and im getting closer and closer to what i see on sundays.

Highlight Castle is a great youtube channel with full 1 on 1 highlights of star WR/CB match ups. Great reference tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBfGGaD4A1w
Mode?
Skill level?
Threshold?
Speed?

Thanks
Old 09-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #18
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Mode?
Skill level?
Threshold?
Speed?

Thanks
I would also like to know this, plus are you noticing elite Dbs stand out over others? I just started a Vikings franchise and would like to see Rhodes be able to play aggressive compared to maybe my 78 overall cb.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #19
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Mode?
Skill level?
Threshold?
Speed?

Thanks
Franchise
0 threshold(eliminates the warping/forcefields entirely)
Slow Speed(may move to normal)

I've been painstakingly adjusting sliders and then having to back out of the game and adjust.

I've been labbing against the Vikings for the past few days and im getting Xavier Rhodes to actually feel like an elite cornerback that relies on instincts and fundamentals rather than athletic ability.

Lowering Pass blocking also allows realistic pocket time which is JUST as important as getting the WR/DB interactions correct.

2-3 seconds in the pocket should be the norm

Big plays downfield are mostly on rare occasions when the pass blocking allows the QB to read the entire field.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:40 PM   #20
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I would also like to know this, plus are you noticing elite Dbs stand out over others? I just started a Vikings franchise and would like to see Rhodes be able to play aggressive compared to maybe my 78 overall cb.
Currently labbing with Rhodes
Old 09-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #21
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Franchise
0 threshold(eliminates the warping/forcefields entirely)
Slow Speed(may move to normal)

I've been painstakingly adjusting sliders and then having to back out of the game and adjust.

I've been labbing against the Vikings for the past few days and im getting Xavier Rhodes to actually feel like an elite cornerback that relies on instincts and fundamentals rather than athletic ability.

Lowering Pass blocking also allows realistic pocket time which is JUST as important as getting the WR/DB interactions correct.

2-3 seconds in the pocket should be the norm

Big plays downfield are mostly on rare occasions when the pass blocking allows the QB to read the entire field.
Thanks for the info. I know those settings can really change sliders, like speed & threshold. I would be really interested in seeing your setup if you decide to share. Keep us posted!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 09:15 PM   #22
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Currently labbing with Rhodes
Did you mention what difficulty you are playing on? I’m using Matt’s slider set so I’m using 10 threshold on all madden difficulty
Old 09-05-2018, 10:29 PM   #23
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Did you mention what difficulty you are playing on? I’m using Matt’s slider set so I’m using 10 threshold on all madden difficulty
it's been All-Madden all day for me ever since the latest patch.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:31 PM   #24
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
it's been All-Madden all day for me ever since the latest patch.
Well im trying your sliders that you posted and playing as the Vikings, but the 49ers are passing all over me. Idk maybe my cpu qb afc is too high

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »