Home

SENSE PRESSURE TRAIT AND HOW IT AFFECTS GAMEPLAY

This is a discussion on SENSE PRESSURE TRAIT AND HOW IT AFFECTS GAMEPLAY within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 11:32 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: SENSE PRESSURE TRAIT AND HOW IT AFFECTS GAMEPLAY

Thanks martz28 for putting together the roster and sharing it.

Quote:
Also it may be a good idea to turn off the “ throws tight spiral” trait for QBs , I believe it lets them be more accurate than the accuracy ratings , you will see more types of missed throws and more recievers using more of their catch radius to make a catch and this trait can only be turned off once inside a franchise.
I've been turning tight spiral off since M18. Since doing it, CPU QB completion percentage tends to be more realistic. Most are in the mid 50s to low 70s. They still make accurate passes, but tend to throw more off target passes as well, especially if they are under pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don’t know if this has been talked about but has anyone thought about making a draft class with these edits?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayJGx10x
I don’t know if this has been talked about but has anyone thought about making a draft class with these edits?

I believe there are draft classes with some trait edits done by iMac and Analyzer52.

Madden generated draft classes, at least in the past, tend to not have many traits active. You'd probably only need to change the sense pressure trait. This can easily be done just before you play a team.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:09 AM   #44
Rookie

martz28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Thanks martz28 for putting together the roster and sharing it.

I've been turning tight spiral off since M18. Since doing it, CPU QB completion percentage tends to be more realistic. Most are in the mid 50s to low 70s. They still make accurate passes, but tend to throw more off target passes as well, especially if they are under pressure.

The more I play with the spiral trait off the more I like it.

No more robo QB

Thanks for the tip
Old 09-23-2018, 07:57 AM   #45
Rookie

Any recommendations for sliders with these settings? I use armors just want to see what everyone else is working with

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 01:55 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayJGx10x
Any recommendations for sliders with these settings? I use armors just want to see what everyone else is working with

I don’t believe that there is necessarily 1 slider set that’ll work best with trait edits. It’s more about enhancing player actions and getting the most out of the players.

I generally run with JoshC’s setup, but have been experimenting with a possible different setup. I’m not a fan of editing sliders as I believe it possibly throws the game off, others are reporting that that is less so with this version of Madden.

My advice, run with JoshC’s baseline setup, see how it plays through at least 4 games (I’d also recommend controlling 4 different teams just to see how different teams play) and then see where you are at.

Old 09-23-2018, 03:39 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martz28
The more I play with the spiral trait off the more I like it.

No more robo QB

Thanks for the tip

Completely agree. I’ve seen all different results from CPU passing. CPU QBs can struggle and then get on a streak. What I’ve not seen are average QBs with completion percentages in the 80+ range. They may start that way, but will finish in the mid 50s to low 70s. Upper level QBs tend to be in the upper 60s to upper 70s.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:17 AM   #48
Rookie

I can’t seem to find the throw tight spiral trait for some reason. Can someone tell me where I can find it so I can turn it off please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »