Home

Min Tresh!

This is a discussion on Min Tresh! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 05:48 AM   #1
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

OVR: 0
Min Tresh!

Could someone help with minimum threshold, using armours sliders but I keep getting things like Brent Grimes ran down by Matt Ryan. Is everyone playing at 25 in Francise mode or is there a happy medium i’m Missing out on. Thx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 06:36 AM   #2
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: Min Tresh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackman298
Could someone help with minimum threshold, using armours sliders but I keep getting things like Brent Grimes ran down by Matt Ryan. Is everyone playing at 25 in Francise mode or is there a happy medium i’m Missing out on. Thx
a lot of sets are at 30, but thats all madden difficulty. i would personally use 50 on all pro.

if you are seeing those issues lowering it to 15 will help with that. i have noticed matt ryan moves way to fast for "matt ryan" lol. ive scrambled with a few " pocket passer qbs" and they are too quick. i was using tom brady took of and it didnt feel much different than using cam newton. i think its a madden issue that the pocket qbs are moving too quick when running.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2018, 09:26 AM   #3
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

I play on 35 thresh and had my Hawks corner chase down ole Zeke after about a 60 yarder and he stopped him at the 10 !
Old 09-23-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
a lot of sets are at 30, but thats all madden difficulty. i would personally use 50 on all pro.

if you are seeing those issues lowering it to 15 will help with that. i have noticed matt ryan moves way to fast for "matt ryan" lol. ive scrambled with a few " pocket passer qbs" and they are too quick. i was using tom brady took of and it didnt feel much different than using cam newton. i think its a madden issue that the pocket qbs are moving too quick when running.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Speed in this game is way overrated around the board. RBs and wrs are 10 points higher than what they should be, and quarterbacks are about 20 points higher than they should be.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-23-2018, 10:24 AM   #5
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

So are we saying somewhere between 25-15 is correct. It’s just personal preference from that point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 12:07 PM   #6
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Somewhere between 40 & 50 is closest to NFL on Normal speed. That is based not on eyeball impressions but actual in-game speed testing & measurement, comparing avg WR speed vs avg OL speed.

Keep in mind fatigue is weird and can cause guys to suddenly go into quicksand mode when it runs out.

Also as threshold drops you might see guys caught from behind more often. It impacts more than just top speed--also affects acceleration. So as time to fully accelerate increases (i.e. dropping threshold), you'll see faster guys caught from behind by slower guys before they can fully accelerate. Some folks do not realize this and keep dropping threshold lower & lower to prevent this and it only keeps happening.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »