Home

Old 10-02-2018, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best sliders for CPU vs CPU in CFM?

What is the best slider set out there for watching CPU vs CPU games in CFM?

I like to rebuild a bad team and watch the full games and see how my draft picks are playing and progressing.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Best sliders for CPU vs CPU in CFM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak

I like to rebuild a bad team and watch the full games and see how my draft picks are playing and progressing.

Thanks in advance!

You know the answer

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2018, 06:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
Honestly the best set is probably i mixture of different sets on here. It all depends on what you're looking for. There's some sets that have more offense and some that have more defensive battles. I would start with a set u like and tweak it until u get the game to play the way u want it to. I mixed a few of the sets together on here and made my own adjustments to get the game how i wanted it.
Old 10-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #4
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Honestly the best set is probably i mixture of different sets on here. It all depends on what you're looking for. There's some sets that have more offense and some that have more defensive battles. I would start with a set u like and tweak it until u get the game to play the way u want it to. I mixed a few of the sets together on here and made my own adjustments to get the game how i wanted it.
I agree with this. I don't do CPU vs CPU, but for cpu vs user sliders it's the same deal. Alot of slider makers only tweak & tailor sliders to the team there using, like Dallas, Seattle, Rams etc. So the problem is if I'm using a team with a terrible online I'm going to need to bump rbk vs using someone like Dallas. Slider makers should be testing with multiple teams & matchups just not their favorite team.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I agree with this. I don't do CPU vs CPU, but for cpu vs user sliders it's the same deal. Alot of slider makers only tweak & tailor sliders to the team there using, like Dallas, Seattle, Rams etc. So the problem is if I'm using a team with a terrible online I'm going to need to bump rbk vs using someone like Dallas. Slider makers should be testing with multiple teams & matchups just not their favorite team.
Yea this is very true. I like defense personally but when 2 high powered teams are up against one another i don't mind the shootouts. I'm looking for that balance now but it's tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #6
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
You not going to find a perfect set, it's impossible.
There will be something you don't like or will want to maybe adjust and if you choose to make changes to a set that was tested properly, it can throw other things off.

I've got my set to the point where I can live with it at 15 minute quarters and 15 sec ACC clock and that could change dramatically with another Patch.

The last patch from what I was seeing changed the slider configurations on some settings a lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »