Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2019, 02:37 AM   #809
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

OP UPDATED
These look like the Final
TESTING Patch 1.21 (Testing looks good in all area's)
Run Block at 62 (slight increase)
Tak 65
Wide Recieving Catching at 38 (slight increase)
Old 03-17-2019, 02:30 AM   #810
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey cdcool have you been getting a lot high scoring games lately? I had played a Titans/Bills game earlier and Titans won 43-38. Bills became a super team and marched down the field twice to score 10 more points to catch up.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-17-2019, 02:35 AM   #811
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Hey cdcool have you been getting a lot high scoring games lately? I had played a Titans/Bills game earlier and Titans won 43-38. Bills became a super team and marched down the field twice to score 10 more points to catch up.

No, the scores are varied but lower. passing yards are lower and passing percentages are higher. Sounds like Profile issue. I’m not seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2019, 03:32 AM   #812
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
No, the scores are varied but lower. passing yards are lower and passing percentages are higher. Sounds like Profile issue. I’m not seeing that.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
I'm deleting my profile every game though. Passing yards range from upper 200s to 400s. Lately 300-400 though.
I think it was a Chiefs/Broncos I played Emmanuel Sanders had 240 yards receiving, and Hill had about 260 yards receiving. Both had 4 TDs. All other receivers had less than 100 yards. It was a pretty crazy game. Mahomes threw for 5 TDs over 400 yards, while Keenum threw for 4 for over 300.

I'm gonna try going back to what I did before. Deleting profile then exiting game and restarting it, see if that helps.

Old 03-17-2019, 03:36 AM   #813
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I'm deleting my profile every game though. Passing yards range from upper 200s to 400s. Lately 300-400 though.
I think it was a Chiefs/Broncos I played Emmanuel Sanders had 240 yards receiving, and Hill had about 260 yards receiving. All other receivers had less than 100. Both had 4 TDs. It was a pretty crazy game. Mahomes threw for 5 TDs over 400 yards, while Keenum threw for 4 for over 300.

I'm gonna try going back to what I did before. Deleting profile then exiting game and restarting it, see if that helps.

That's not my sliders doing that, 240 yards receiving..LOL You think I would let that stand consistently? Some QB's will have outstanding games, Mahomes can do that. Do your Profile thing and see what you get.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:51 AM   #814
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
That's not my sliders doing that, 240 yards receiving..LOL You think I would let that stand consistently? Some QB's will have outstanding games, Mahomes can do that. Do your Profile thing and see what you get.
Right?! Lol. I checked all the sliders, they are set to your sliders. Everything is good there. I'll update here after this Falcons/Steelers game. Falcons are 4-0, Steelers 1-3.

Old 03-17-2019, 05:16 AM   #815
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

This game played A LOT better. Falcons won 31-24. It was 17-7 going into halftime. Final seconds of halftime Ryan threw a bomb to Ridley and scored. So it was close in the beginning. Falcons just slightly played a better game. Falcons kept Bell to 80 yards. While Freeman ran for 116 on 28 attempts. And Coleman ran 3 for 58 yards. His longest was 59 yard TD run, which sealed the win for them. Steelers couldn't stop Ryan throwing either, which is understandable. Steelers secondary suuuuuuucks. 337 yards on 67% passing. 2 TDs 1 INT. And Big Ben threw 241 yards on 64% with 3 TDs and 1 INT.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2019, 11:08 AM   #816
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
This game played A LOT better. Falcons won 31-24. It was 17-7 going into halftime. Final seconds of halftime Ryan threw a bomb to Ridley and scored. So it was close in the beginning. Falcons just slightly played a better game. Falcons kept Bell to 80 yards. While Freeman ran for 116 on 28 attempts. And Coleman ran 3 for 58 yards. His longest was 59 yard TD run, which sealed the win for them. Steelers couldn't stop Ryan throwing either, which is understandable. Steelers secondary suuuuuuucks. 337 yards on 67% passing. 2 TDs 1 INT. And Big Ben threw 241 yards on 64% with 3 TDs and 1 INT.

So it was your profile?
That looks more like my sliders, good pass percentages, and yards.
Everybody is not running 100 yards per game anymore.
Keep an eye on the sacks, they went up a little bit.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-17-2019 at 11:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »