Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #881
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
OP UPDATED
Okay, to delete/destroy your Profile on the PC
Exit out of Madden after the Game
Go to Documents/Madden NFL 19/settings, make a backup of your Franchise file on your desktop, delete your Profile and Playcall file.
Restart Madden, always within Origin and load your franchise, if it disappeared copy the one on your Desktop to the same location.

This worked! Game played 100% better!

Every game starts clean this way.

Don't interrupt the games, just let them play in their entirety.
Checking stats during the games seems to be okay with no issues.

It looks like the Profile has some type of memory leak or no leak that builds up over time and starts screwing up games.

It's just file management at this point, I can save my Franchise File anywhere I like and also delete the Profile and Playcall files within windows, not the game, which is easier.
Definitely good to know. I used to delete my profile on console like it was a religion. It's almost like you need to clear the cache or something. Like the profile gets clogged up like you said, which makes the game play strange at times.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2019, 06:25 PM   #882
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Definitely good to know. I used to delete my profile on console like it was a religion. It's almost like you need to clear the cache or something. Like the profile gets clogged up like you said, which makes the game play strange at times.
100% it took me a long time to believe it!
I was in denial. Wake up the next mourning and the game was playing totally different and then would go back to normal after X amount of games, driving me nuts.

Piece of mind doing it after every game.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:52 PM   #883
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

The OP is Updated
Sliders and Procedues are good. Games are Playing Fantastic, looks like the NFL.
On March 22, 2019 at 6:51 PM (CST) we are DONE!
Cdcool's Sliders are Final! CPU vs CPU with 15 Minute Quarters is King!
If another Patch comes out we are done anyway.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-23-2019 at 02:28 AM.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:36 AM   #884
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The OP is Updated
Sliders and Procedues are good. Games are Playing Fantastic, looks like the NFL.
On March 22, 2019 at 6:51 PM (CST) we are DONE!
Cdcool's Sliders are Final! CPU vs CPU with 15 Minute Quarters is King!
If another Patch comes out we are done anyway.
Loving the work man! Feels a bit like the FM series hahah. Just wondering...might be a stupid question but the sliders should they be adjusted for both CPU & Player? Or only CPU?
Old 03-23-2019, 11:32 AM   #885
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaosabandar
Loving the work man! Feels a bit like the FM series hahah. Just wondering...might be a stupid question but the sliders should they be adjusted for both CPU & Player? Or only CPU?
Thank you! Nothing matches the Statistics in FM :-)

Yes CPU & Player settings, I have always done both to be on the safeside.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-23-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2019, 01:29 AM   #886
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4

I've been loving the stats I'm seeing with these but I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing insanely low completion percentages in poor weather. I've seen multiple games now where qbs throw in the 40 and 50 percent range in the rain and it's absolutely infuriating how bad they are. For example, I've replayed the same game 3 times now because both qbs were below 55%, One of them in ot where Nick Foles had almost 60 pass attempts but was around 50% with 470 yds in overtime and my second year Dwayne Haskins Jr was like 19/40 with 270 yds which ultimately ended Ina tie I keep replaying it trying to get some normalized stat lines but every time, they're just ridiculous with all the players just not able to catch anything despite being open.

Does anyone else have this problem with rain games or other bad weather games at all? I'm not watching every single game in my franchise so I'm probably just going to let it sim to get past it.
Old 03-24-2019, 01:38 AM   #887
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do the stats change much if game is on all madden?
Old 03-24-2019, 02:03 AM   #888
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
I've been loving the stats I'm seeing with these but I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing insanely low completion percentages in poor weather. I've seen multiple games now where qbs throw in the 40 and 50 percent range in the rain and it's absolutely infuriating how bad they are. For example, I've replayed the same game 3 times now because both qbs were below 55%, One of them in ot where Nick Foles had almost 60 pass attempts but was around 50% with 470 yds in overtime and my second year Dwayne Haskins Jr was like 19/40 with 270 yds which ultimately ended Ina tie I keep replaying it trying to get some normalized stat lines but every time, they're just ridiculous with all the players just not able to catch anything despite being open.

Does anyone else have this problem with rain games or other bad weather games at all? I'm not watching every single game in my franchise so I'm probably just going to let it sim to get past it.
I've never noticed low completion percentages across the board in bad weather, NEVER, and if it's an issue, how would you fix that? you can't. I've never noticed that.

Are you deleting your Profile before each game?

Last edited by cdcool; 03-24-2019 at 02:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »