Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-25-2019, 09:37 AM   #897
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Final Note
The goal has always been to replicate NFL stats as close as possible that the game would allow.
I have done that.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-25-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:00 AM   #898
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
I've been loving the stats I'm seeing with these but I'm just wondering if anyone is seeing insanely low completion percentages in poor weather. I've seen multiple games now where qbs throw in the 40 and 50 percent range in the rain and it's absolutely infuriating how bad they are. For example, I've replayed the same game 3 times now because both qbs were below 55%, One of them in ot where Nick Foles had almost 60 pass attempts but was around 50% with 470 yds in overtime and my second year Dwayne Haskins Jr was like 19/40 with 270 yds which ultimately ended Ina tie I keep replaying it trying to get some normalized stat lines but every time, they're just ridiculous with all the players just not able to catch anything despite being open.

Does anyone else have this problem with rain games or other bad weather games at all? I'm not watching every single game in my franchise so I'm probably just going to let it sim to get past it.
No issues in the rain for me, 8 minutes left in the 2nd Quarter
Luck 69% and Bortles is at 91% completion percentages
57% and 70% at the end of the 3rd Quarter

Last edited by cdcool; 03-27-2019 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:01 PM   #899
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
No issues in the rain for me, 8 minutes left in the 2nd Quarter
Luck 69% and Bortles is at 91% completion percentages
57% and 70% at the end of the 3rd Quarter
Wow, that's crazy how different the stat lines are. I'm watching a non rain game right now where a rookie qb is 15/35 42% ,185 yds and an int and haskins Jr is at 50% with 346 yds and 4 tds.

I'm gonna see how the 4th qtr plays out since it will probably get pass heavy and hopefully the rookies completion percentage comes up but yeah, i closed my application and restarted it and deleted my profile and still see these games with insanely low completion percentages every now and then on ps4.

Edit: The rookie got injured and I went in and replaced the dolphins starters in the 4th because they were up 44 to 20

Last edited by Starfleeter; 03-27-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2019, 01:23 PM   #900
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Wow, that's crazy how different the stat lines are. I'm watching a non rain game right now where a rookie qb is 15/35 42% ,185 yds and an int and haskins Jr is at 50% with 346 yds and 4 tds.

I'm gonna see how the 4th qtr plays out since it will probably get pass heavy and hopefully the rookies completion percentage comes up but yeah, i closed my application and restarted it and deleted my profile and still see these games with insanely low completion percentages every now and then on ps4.

Edit: The rookie got injured and I went in and replaced the dolphins starters in the 4th because they were up 44 to 20
The games will vary but you gotta watch the entire game.
Percentages average around 50%- 70%.
Some have crappy games, some have better than these %'s.
Season stats should be around 60% now.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-27-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-27-2019, 02:25 PM   #901
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
insanely low completion percentages every now and then on ps4
My sliders don't have an insanely low completion percentage problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 02:34 PM   #902
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

349 Yards at 50%, something aint right on your end. How are you replacing players playing CPU vs CPU?
Old 03-27-2019, 07:50 PM   #903
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Just had something so friggin weird happen in this game I'm playing. Bengals scored a FG with seconds remaining in the half making it 9-6 Saints. Beginning of 3rd comes and Saints are kicking it off and the camera is way off. It then gives Bengals 2 points for a safety and Saints now punt at the 35. It's now 9-8. It doesn't show the safety at all in highlights.
Gotta love madden. Anyone else experience weird crap?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #904
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Just had something so friggin weird happen in this game I'm playing. Bengals scored a FG with seconds remaining in the half making it 9-6 Saints. Beginning of 3rd comes and Saints are kicking it off and the camera is way off. It then gives Bengals 2 points for a safety and Saints now punt at the 35. It's now 9-8. It doesn't show the safety at all in highlights.
Gotta love madden. Anyone else experience weird crap?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app

LOL..sh%%#t happens

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »