Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-31-2019, 06:52 PM   #913
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I have a theory about that pesky profile bug.

I'm not doing a full reset between games. I am loading Madden up each game, deleting my profile before launching into CFM. Each match right now seems to be playing out without that bug affecting play. BUT, and here's the key aspect that I speculate might possibly be crucial is once the game you watched is over, take care of any managerial/owner tasks you might have (depending on how your settings reflect what you do/don't control) and once you get that auto save, quit out on your console WITHOUT exiting Franchise mode. Then instead of resuming, load the game back up (watching the Pittsburgh intro vid each time) then do your profile delete and go again.

My theory is if you leave CFM back to main menu, then quit out, the profile bug might take effect, forcing you to do a full reset (where you have to click on the EA Agreement again and sit through the new features vid, before redoing your auto subs and visual settings over). Why this should be, I have no idea but doing it the way I propose seems to be working. Each match I play out has been consistent using the aforementioned method.

If anyone wants to take a shot at confirming or rejecting this theory by trying it, please do, I'd love to get a second opinion. Consolers especially as it seems you PC guys got an easier go of it with that bug.
If it works fine!
I don't think anyone really knows when to delete the Profile exactly but it has to be done or the game goes crazy.

On the PC I delete it a couple of times within the game Directory in Windows 10, before a new a game actually starts after exiting out of Madden, the last time by just minimizing Madden and deleting it again and letting the game play without skipping anything and I've no issues ever since. I'm not 100% sure deleting the Playcall data file does anything but I've been deleting that one also.

Sliders work as advertised.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-31-2019 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:04 AM   #914
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

I'm testing:
Deleting the Madden Profile without exiting Madden on the PC.
Before the start of a new game or at the Beginning of a new game.

Penalties went crazy, one team 9-144 yards..LOL you gotta exit out of the game.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-01-2019 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #915
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I'm testing:
Deleting the Madden Profile without exiting Madden on the PC.
Before the start of a new game or at the Beginning of a new game.

Penalties went crazy, one team 9-144 yards..LOL you gotta exit out of the game.
Yeah I tested that a little bit ago and had the same issue on console too. For us on console it's not enough to just exit out then resume, you have to bring the game to a complete stop and reload, sitting through the intro vid (A. Brown's tribute montage) and delete your profile before going back into Franchise mode.

It's debatable if you need to delete profile first then reload without an existing profile, I refer back to the post on that yesterday as to whether it effects the play or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #916
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

I delete the profile then restart game, having to go through the new features intro every time. Then input settings in main menu then go to franchise and start the next game. Just had a game between the Bucs and giants and it went to OT 43-40 Bucs. One thing I didn't like was Winston throwing for almost 550 yards. And both RBs had over 100 yards rushing.
Idk if it had to do with both defenses sucking or if it was just another Madden thing. Bucs only had 1 game won this season before this game. And Giants were 4-5.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-02-2019, 06:49 PM   #917
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Not every game is like that though. The first game of the week saw Seahawks shutting down the Broncos 31-7.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #918
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Not every game is like that though. The first game of the week saw Seahawks shutting down the Broncos 31-7.

Not every game would be like that and itís rare.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #919
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I delete the profile then restart game, having to go through the new features intro every time. Then input settings in main menu then go to franchise and start the next game. Just had a game between the Bucs and giants and it went to OT 43-40 Bucs. One thing I didn't like was Winston throwing for almost 550 yards. And both RBs had over 100 yards rushing.
Idk if it had to do with both defenses sucking or if it was just another Madden thing. Bucs only had 1 game won this season before this game. And Giants were 4-5.

550 that’s excessive, you won’t see that often and its rare.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-03-2019 at 04:38 AM.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:44 AM   #920
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Have any of you tried actually managing a team or teams whilst continuing only to view each game rather than play?

I'd like to do that at some point, next season out and see if it's possible to guide a team to success without getting involved on the field (not that would improve the teams chances).

If you've tried it, any advice to pass on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »