Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-22-2019, 01:47 AM   #969
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
How many QB's in that category?
I have 10 averaging 300+ yards per game in week 8, which is good
I have a few more games left in week 14 but as of now Jimmy Garoppolo is leading with 4,975. 13 QBs total with 4k+ yards.
Lowest being Phillip Rivers at 2,385, but he was injured a few weeks. Alex Smith was also injured and has 2,467. Don't remember Dak being injured but he's at 2,889.
Jimmy is averaging 382.7 per game. 16 total avg. over 300 per game.
Beginning of the season was a little Rocky figuring out the best sliders. So it'll be definitely different next season.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-22-2019, 01:51 AM   #970
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Right, I love it. My roommate however doesn't understand it. He thinks it's stupid how I'm not actually playing the game.
I honestly wish the games didn't take an hour and a half to finish though. It's very time consuming. I'm still in my first season at week 14. Falcons and Bears have both won their division as of this week. Only two teams to make playoffs so far.
I've had 1 tie game between Panthers and Seahawks a couple weeks back. Panthers are 3-9-1 and Seahawks are in the playoff run at 8-3-1.
In the AFC Jets, Ravens, and Titans are In a race for 1st seed at 9-4.
NFC Falcons are on top at 11-1, Bears second just lost to Rams and are now 11-2. Just can't wait to get to playoffs.

On my gaming PC, games are taking about an hour or less, as I'm working, it seems shorter.
15-sec accelerated clock helps speed the games up.
Old 04-22-2019, 02:16 AM   #971
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I have a few more games left in week 14 but as of now Jimmy Garoppolo is leading with 4,975. 13 QBs total with 4k+ yards.
Lowest being Phillip Rivers at 2,385, but he was injured a few weeks. Alex Smith was also injured and has 2,467. Don't remember Dak being injured but he's at 2,889.
Jimmy is averaging 382.7 per game. 16 total avg. over 300 per game.
Beginning of the season was a little Rocky figuring out the best sliders. So it'll be definitely different next season.

Okay, that explains it, that doesn’t sound like my sliders 100%, from what I’m seeing.
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2019, 02:26 AM   #972
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Okay, that explains it, that doesnít sound like my sliders 100%, from what Iím seeing.
Thanks
Yup, not the current sliders all season. You've had some changes, and there's been madden updates. Quite a few of them. Next season will be the real test. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish next season. Even if I'll be able to finish this season. There's a chance I might be moving to North Carolina pretty soon. And living conditions won't be the same. We will see.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-22-2019, 02:39 AM   #973
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Yup, not the current sliders all season. You've had some changes, and there's been madden updates. Quite a few of them. Next season will be the real test. And I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish next season. Even if I'll be able to finish this season. There's a chance I might be moving to North Carolina pretty soon. And living conditions won't be the same. We will see.

My first season was crazy also, with the patches and slider changes. This will be my first season without any changes hopefully.

Good luck with the move and stay in touch

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Old 04-22-2019, 02:44 AM   #974
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
My first season was crazy also, with the patches and slider changes. This will be my first season without any changes hopefully.

Good luck with the move and stay in touch

Thanks man, much appreciated. And I will.

Old 04-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #975
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Damn, so just had a game that ended in OT. Bills beat the the Lions 48-45. Stafford set a record for passing yards with 578, and Josh Allen wasn't that far behind with 537 yards. This was in the snow mind you. I should've restarted it, but I messed up and went back to the CFM menu and it sticks. I lost interest and turned the game off after.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 03:51 PM   #976
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Damn, so just had a game that ended in OT. Bills beat the the Lions 48-45. Stafford set a record for passing yards with 578, and Josh Allen wasn't that far behind with 537 yards. This was in the snow mind you. I should've restarted it, but I messed up and went back to the CFM menu and it sticks. I lost interest and turned the game off after.

LOL.. that sucks, your Offense is off the hook Bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »