Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 04-23-2019, 06:12 PM   #985
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Game turned out much better. Bucs won 20-16. Ravens turned it over 3 times. It was 3-13 Ravens going into halftime. I'm gonna test this out. Going to restart the PS4 every game as well as deleting profile. It may be a cache issue. I believe on the PS4 restarting deletes old cache files.
Gonna run another game while I'm at work. I'll post the results here when I get home.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 06:15 PM   #986
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Game turned out much better. Bucs won 20-16. Ravens turned it over 3 times. It was 3-13 Ravens going into halftime. I'm gonna test this out. Going to restart the PS4 every game as well as deleting profile. It may be a cache issue. I believe on the PS4 restarting deletes old cache files.
Gonna run another game while I'm at work. I'll post the results here when I get home.

Yep, that’s a poster child example of a game with my sliders. Cool!
Old 04-24-2019, 03:44 AM   #987
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Alright so Falcons whooped the Cardinals 46-10. And no QB had over 300 yards. Ryan had 4 passing TDs for 265 Rosen didn't even hit 200 yards passing, he had 166 with only a single TD. Freeman did have a game rushing with 179 yards, however he did have a 75 yard TD run. So that makes sense.
Think I might start restarting Ps4 for every game. I think it helps. Gonna run another test game.

Old 04-24-2019, 06:27 AM   #988
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Alright so Falcons whooped the Cardinals 46-10. And no QB had over 300 yards. Ryan had 4 passing TDs for 265 Rosen didn't even hit 200 yards passing, he had 166 with only a single TD. Freeman did have a game rushing with 179 yards, however he did have a 75 yard TD run. So that makes sense.
Think I might start restarting Ps4 for every game. I think it helps. Gonna run another test game.

Outstanding!!! that's two good games in a row, You found the solution!
The Falcons are playing very well in my CFM also.
You will get some 400-yard games but they are rare as it should be.

I just had a crazy game, which has not happened in a long time, both Miami and the Steelers had 400 Yards passing. I believe a Profile issue.
I'm running that one again, so crazy games do happen but they are rare also.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-24-2019 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:01 AM   #989
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

From what I'm seeing I don't think the Play Call data file effects CPU vs CPU games.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:52 PM   #990
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Out of interest, where do you think the threshold for funky games start?

400+ yards for both QB's I could understand but 300+ yard games aren't all that rare in Madden. Short of lowering the Catch slider even further, there's not a whole lot you can do to stop the CPU going long regularly in some games, short of may be editing every single teams playbook, which would be arduous.
Old 04-25-2019, 04:38 PM   #991
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Out of interest, where do you think the threshold for funky games start?

400+ yards for both QB's I could understand but 300+ yard games aren't all that rare in Madden. Short of lowering the Catch slider even further, there's not a whole lot you can do to stop the CPU going long regularly in some games, short of may be editing every single teams playbook, which would be arduous.
I have only 10 QB’s averages 300+ per game in Week 9, which is the best I have see with 15 quarters in Madden, WITH MY SLIDERS.

Crazy games are in the 400’s, not all but most, there are rare legit 400 games, but rare with my sliders. Most games have a QB with 200 yards passing.

No changes needed other than making sure your Profile is clean, WITH MY SLIDERS.

The only issue I see now is TE’s are targeted to much and from my testing, there is nothing you can do about it for CPU vs CPU games.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-25-2019 at 06:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2019, 05:18 PM   #992
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Yeah I've noticed a lot of TEs are getting better yards and more receptions than WRs.
I wonder if a custom roster would change this. Going in there and editing players OVRs. Again, time consuming and would involve starting the league completely over.

Edit: Also happy 100 pages on this thread! Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »