Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2019, 10:51 PM   #1001
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I know I've mentioned this before but I'm playing a game right now start of halftime and Seahawks kick it off and it just magically becomes a safety and Seahawks punt it to 49ers. So far great game though. Was 10-0 at the end and 49ers scored a TD right before half. Now it's 10-9. Have you ever had that happen on PC?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep, I think I’ve seen this glitch also
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2019, 12:37 PM   #1002
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Here is an example of a great 400-yard passing game, as said they are rare.

Cin 23 Bal 30

Passing
Dalton 488 Passing Yards 63% 2 TD 0 INT Long 60 Yards
Jackson 150 Yards 56% 2 TD O INT Long 29 Yards

Rushing
A. Collins 112 Yards, 4.3 AVG, 10 Long
J. Mixon 60 Yards, 3.7 AVG, 13 Long

Receiving
J. Ross (WR) 210 Yards, 30 AVG Long 60
A. Green (WR0 98 Yards, 12 AVG Long 27

Sacks
1 BAL
1 CIN
Old 04-27-2019, 11:06 AM   #1003
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Out of interest, where do you think the threshold for funky games start?

400+ yards for both QB's I could understand but 300+ yard games aren't all that rare in Madden. Short of lowering the Catch slider even further, there's not a whole lot you can do to stop the CPU going long regularly in some games, short of may be editing every single teams playbook, which would be arduous.
also, you just can't lower the Catch slider, it affects pass completion percentages also, not just passing yards per game among other things, for my sliders.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:56 AM   #1004
Rookie

OVR: 0

the tight end thing probably doing check downs or you arent deleting your playcall when u load up. that matters allot and delete your profile. but u can always do last years fix. but u gotta remember in the real nfl tight ends are involved way more in the passing game now than they have in the past. but last years fix was under schemes underneath the tight ends you would set them up to blocking. nevermind u cant change under schemes this year lol. the tight ends for me dont b too bad. but im bout to try his sliders again. i jump between these and tommys sliders all the time. these u get good end numbers but i hate the low completion percentages. that kills me cause im a stat whore lol
Old 04-28-2019, 07:32 AM   #1005
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
the tight end thing probably doing check downs or you arent deleting your playcall when u load up. that matters allot and delete your profile. but u can always do last years fix. but u gotta remember in the real nfl tight ends are involved way more in the passing game now than they have in the past. but last years fix was under schemes underneath the tight ends you would set them up to blocking. nevermind u cant change under schemes this year lol. the tight ends for me dont b too bad. but im bout to try his sliders again. i jump between these and tommys sliders all the time. these u get good end numbers but i hate the low completion percentages. that kills me cause im a stat whore lol
I don't a have a playcall file now, I deleted it and have Origin in Offline mode so it never comes back, I discovered. I'm not 100% sure it does anything for CPU vs CPU games, I don't see the difference. I agree TE's are more involved in the Offense but it's too excessive in Madden.

The Profile is really easy to delete on the PC, I do it in file manager, not in the game, after a restart.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 07:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2019, 07:55 AM   #1006
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
I'm not getting low completion percentages, the average through Week 10 is around 60%, for 15 minute quarters where it should be.

That's all care about is stats.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #1007
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

No issues with Passing Percentages or Yards
This game just finished
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Percentage.jpg (106.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:12 PM   #1008
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ya 50 some percent to 60 is real low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »