Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 04-28-2019, 07:31 PM   #1025
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Ovr im liking the sliders. Just having a love hate relationship with them lol. So dont mind me too much lol
LOL..I won't. I've done extensive testing from every angle with these sliders, I had too.
Everything is based on NFL averages. I posted the NFL average.
It took a lot of work to get my averages to where they are now.
If you want 15 minute quarters this is it.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #1026
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
not knocking your sliders. but had multiple weeks where drew brees barely threw 50 percent. think u taking what im saying the wrong way. nut i dont think there much u can really do bout it. like i said end stats are mostly right. do u guys ever see like low scoring games at all tho? talking bout maybe 14-21 total points scored. i havent seen that yet. just wondering. cause ya medium to high scoring games are good, but i also like to see low defensive games
I have and do see low scoring games, I've posted some, it depends on the matchup. It's not excessive or non-existent. They happen.

Brees is at 57% in my second season and the Saints are 5-4 for the season.
After week 1, especially after season 1, it's fantasy football, anything can happen, so real life QB's may not play like real life.

I've said this before Pass completion percentages and scoring were my biggest challenges with 15 minute Quarters. I put in a lot of work to get both where I wanted them.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #1027
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I get it tho. The league as whole is lower. But i dont have jo diversity in it like real life. Like top passer is barely 60 percent. Hopefully it evens out as the season goes on.
It does, QB's will have good and bad games, the good ones should be somewhere around 60-65% at the end of the day. You have to look at trending during the season.

If I only looked at each individual game, end of season passing yards would be ridiculous.

My goal is to get realistic end of season stats with 15 minute Quarters, which is extremely difficult.

15 minute Quarters is not like 8 or 9 minute quarters, it's harder.

You have to look at trending during the season, week by week.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #1028
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Here an example right now

Pat's 38 Buff 17
The Pats are 6-3

Tom Brady threw for 330 Yards and 5 TD's with a pass percentage of 64.8%, a great game for Tom.

Tom's season average is 61%, his YPG is 305. If he continues at this rate he will have 4576 Yards for the year.

Looking at his games, he had one where he only threw for 168 Yard's, the Pat's only scored 9 points against the Bangles. so he is not guaranteed to have 6 more outstanding games with my sliders, it depends on who the Pat's are playing.
Old 04-28-2019, 10:18 PM   #1029
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Good game coming up
Broncos 5-3 @ Chiefs 5-3
Old 04-28-2019, 11:35 PM   #1030
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ya i just had a crazy game. But its fine cause it was primetime and those are usually crazy. Was a barnburner. Just recently restarted. Im in week four. A thursday night game pats 2-2 vs colts 2-2. Colts win it 30-27 woth no tome remaining. They actually went up by three gave brady the ball back woth 1:57. He came down scored a td with like 47 seconds remaining and luck went all the way down to the one on the drive called timeout. With one second remaining hit ebron for the td. Brady had 387 for 3 tds 60 percent. Luck had 385 for 2 tds and 67 percent. That looking allot better. But not all games will b this high. I was just getting allot of 40 percent games. Thats all. Was allot of sacks. Were ten total sacks. Was allot of throwing to tight ends too. But imma take my victories where i can get them lol.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:39 PM   #1031
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Ya i just had a crazy game. But its fine cause it was primetime and those are usually crazy. Was a barnburner. Just recently restarted. Im in week four. A thursday night game pats 2-2 vs colts 2-2. Colts win it 30-27 woth no tome remaining. They actually went up by three gave brady the ball back woth 1:57. He came down scored a td with like 47 seconds remaining and luck went all the way down to the one on the drive called timeout. With one second remaining hit ebron for the td. Brady had 387 for 3 tds 60 percent. Luck had 385 for 2 tds and 67 percent. That looking allot better. But not all games will b this high. I was just getting allot of 40 percent games. Thats all. Was allot of sacks. Were ten total sacks. Was allot of throwing to tight ends too. But imma take my victories where i can get them lol.

That was an interesting game, pass completions are good, passing yards are high, normally one is below 300, but it depends on who the QBís are, you should not be getting 40% games tho., high 40ís maybe once in a while, the lowest for the NFL was 47%.

Sacks are off sometimes, but thatís not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 04-28-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2019, 11:44 PM   #1032
Rookie

OVR: 0

Bout to have the last undefeated team go at it. On the opposites game. The 4-0 titans @ the 0-4 bills.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »