Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2019, 10:25 PM   #1065
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Ok that would b neat speed it ip and watch it in key moments or some
__________________
cpu vs cpu streamer of nba and nfl more into nfl this year check it out on mixer. its a 32 team one
https://www.twitch.tv/jr141986
jr141986 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #1066
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Ya i already understood. Arod had like three weeks in a row of 45%. Which was crazy.
Not that crazy man. Packers in my league are like 3-12. They hold the #1 pick next season. Rodgers has A LOT of INTs. Plus there was vital injuries to the team.
Kinda haven't gotten around to playing these past couple weeks though, between MK11, MLB19, and just got Days Gone which I have not even played yet. Also been hospitalized since Tuesday. I'm okay, just a minor health issue. Going home tomorrow.
But I am almost done with Week 16 (ALMOST THERE) (PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS? YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!). Gotta love Jim Mora

Yeah but turning off and turning on system between each game seems to help with games A TON. On top of deleting profile each game as well. It's annoying. I don't understand why madden has to be so complicated. Hopefully with M20 on the horizon we'll get a better franchise mode. So far from what I've heard me likey. Don't think we're gonna get a 32 team league option right off the bat though, sadly.


Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:21 AM   #1067
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Not that crazy man. Packers in my league are like 3-12. They hold the #1 pick next season. Rodgers has A LOT of INTs. Plus there was vital injuries to the team.
Kinda haven't gotten around to playing these past couple weeks though, between MK11, MLB19, and just got Days Gone which I have not even played yet. Also been hospitalized since Tuesday. I'm okay, just a minor health issue. Going home tomorrow.
But I am almost done with Week 16 (ALMOST THERE) (PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS? YOU TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!). Gotta love Jim Mora

Yeah but turning off and turning on system between each game seems to help with games A TON. On top of deleting profile each game as well. It's annoying. I don't understand why madden has to be so complicated. Hopefully with M20 on the horizon we'll get a better franchise mode. So far from what I've heard me likey. Don't think we're gonna get a 32 team league option right off the bat though, sadly.


Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
We will. Cause its a thing u do offline. But even if there isnt offline there is a work around to get a 32 team thing but its very time consuming. I was actually in my second season but i deleted and restarted cause i changed sliders. Shoulda kept gping but o well
__________________
cpu vs cpu streamer of nba and nfl more into nfl this year check it out on mixer. its a 32 team one
https://www.twitch.tv/jr141986
jr141986 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 01:28 AM   #1068
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
We will. Cause its a thing u do offline. But even if there isnt offline there is a work around to get a 32 team thing but its very time consuming. I was actually in my second season but i deleted and restarted cause i changed sliders. Shoulda kept gping but o well
Yeah I know, it's what I'm doing. I'm just saying an actual option to just start 32 team league with 1 user. Like a commissioner mode. You take over the role of Roger Goodell. That would be awesome.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 08:08 AM   #1069
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

These r the best sliders Iíve used in years Iíve seen close games blowouts very good stats Iím loving them
shaunhill256 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:40 PM   #1070
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

My sliders are set to the best configuration possible, I've tested every other possible alternative, changing slider settings around over the past 8 months.

Pass completions and total yards are the best they are going to be with Madden 19 PC with 15 minute Quarters, all slider setting work in conjunction to achieve that and I've explained the reasoning on the OP.

No changes needed.
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:42 PM   #1071
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
These r the best sliders Iíve used in years Iíve seen close games blowouts very good stats Iím loving them
Thanks Man! I appreciate the compliment and glad to see you are enjoying my sliders.
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2019, 01:17 PM   #1072
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

i founs some that helps console users a lil more. probably already been found or even mentioned but it helps allot to me. deleting profile and playcall seemed like i was still getting high scores too much. but the other day when ea servers went down and couldnt log in i was getting some of the best gameplay so i tried it late last night. i disconnected my internet from my console completely and im getting way better gameplay. im also still deleting profile after every game but i dont kno if it helps anyone or not just some i thought it might.
__________________
cpu vs cpu streamer of nba and nfl more into nfl this year check it out on mixer. its a 32 team one
https://www.twitch.tv/jr141986
jr141986 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Top -